Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Cheapest Magnets?

Where should I Buy save the date magnets?
Thanks

Re: Cheapest Magnets?

• Options
    Holy crow there are so many options; I would start with Etsy, since they sell everything under the sun except weapons of mass destruction.
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    I got a GREAT deal from Vistaprint!! They are high quality too. And very quick with getting the merchandise out. I loved mine!!!
  • Options
    Vistaprint's website seems to be down?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_cheapest-magnets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:125d050b-c1ef-44cb-b5da-9e5df3c68371Post:cd6eaad7-5fad-4aa1-b539-60fbe3ae5bef">Re: Cheapest Magnets?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a GREAT deal from Vistaprint!! They are high quality too. And very quick with getting the merchandise out. I loved mine!!!
    Posted by kmp1725[/QUOTE]

Yes! Grab a groupon or livingsocial deal.  I paid $17 (+$8 s&h) for 60 magnets and 30 notecards.  Greatest deal ever!
  • Options
    VP is always cheap and you can find a lot of coupons online. I was happy with the quality of ours.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    I agree. I ordered a small batch of our magnets the other day, just to see how they would look printed, and they turned out great!

Go with vistaprint.
  • Options
    We ordered 100 from this website and they sent 145. You are assigned a consultant who sends your proofs and helps you tweak them before you ever pay for your order. We received ours very quickly after approving the final print, and they are everything we wanted. She even showed us a color that wasn't available on their website when the color I originally picked just didn't look right.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    stephanieschstephaniesch member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I ordered ours from Vistaprint- like it says above look online for coupon codes.  We got 200 for $30 before shipping.  It's a great deal.

Depending on what you want, the main thing I found is that if you look for "save the date" wedding magnets the price can almost double.  If you look at the design your own business card magnets you can get a steal of a deal!  Ours had our pick in the background and then we added the text boxes and could move them wherever- it's much cheaper when you don't add "wedding" to the description. 

And the print quality was awesome.  I just mailed them this week and have already had so many people tell me how great they look! 

Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry to say but everyone else is wrong! Haha jk jk of course but I ordered mine from agiftfulheart.com they were beyond beautiful and I got 65 of them ( only a 100person wedding) attachment cards, and FREE shimmer envelopes for $119!!! They are beautiful and perfect and so affordable! I only have a 375 stationary budget so I was very very very happy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards