Texas-Houston

Confessions... of old knotties

2»

Re: Confessions... of old knotties

• Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    J - ah ok gotcha

Primo - F that to spending 3K to attend a wedding, if yall go at least make a vacay out of it, but if it forces you to push back your planning due to funds, I say skip the wedding, you have been waiting a long time to start planning, so I say be selfish on this one = )
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_confessions-of-old-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:34c3480b-abb7-4e4e-9fea-db296cb0348fPost:9fa12274-ba16-46ab-bf0e-bf2bc1b407bb">Re: Confessions... of old knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]J - ah ok gotcha Primo - F that to spending 3K to attend a wedding, if yall go at least make a vacay out of it, but if it forces you to push back your planning due to funds, I say skip the wedding, you have been waiting a long time to start planning, so I say be selfish on this one = )
    Posted by Eboix518[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!!! I am sure they would understand.

J - SOOOOOO sad that I missed that!
  • ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well sorry I am boring! I don't know if I still considered new but I will try and step up to the plate to lessen the boringness!!
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's the spirit IB4 =-)
  • edited December 2011
    I miss the old knot too...I kind of want the old format back. 
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never seen a 2 pgr in the new format!!
  • edited December 2011
    Im late today but I love all the activity on this post it actually makes me want to come on here. I agree with futuremrslewis I miss lurking and reading all the old knotties gossip it was great

I confess that I am my best friends MOH and I pissed she wants to use all the information that I have gathered for my own wedding for her benefit instead of doing some work/researching herself...UGHHHHHH
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunatly, we are pleasers. We feel that our friends would be there for us so we want to be there for them. Plus FI was asked to be the best man, just puts us in a pickle.....I know they understand, we've expressed our concerns, but I know I would be upset if my best friend said she couldn't make it to be my MOH.

But dammit I want to get married tooooo! hahahahhh
  • ccrabtree02ccrabtree02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a confession..of being a lurker.  Sometimes it gets boring answering the same question about your wedding photographer over and over and over again.....a lot of times too..I just don't know the answer to some questions because I have never had a wedding before.  But I do agree..it isn't nearly as fiesty as it once was.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards