Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Florist Warning

My wedding was back in June in Falmouth and I used Just For You Flourist in Pocasset.  Jenn (the owner) was super nice and my flowers came out beautifully, however I over paid her by quite a bit because I was deciding if I wanted to use Boutinners (sp?) or not ...and she said she would refund the money if I decided not to.  Well I decided not to, and she herself reminded me on my wedding day that she owed me the money and would send a check.  I waited 2 week and emailed her (she had always responded very quickly to my emails) politely reminding her about the money.  No response.  I emailed her again another week later letting her know my address changed so she would send the check to the correct place.  Nothing.  I called and left messages, nothing.  I would physically go there but I live in Florida now.  I am very dissapointed and it is a good chunk of money she owes me and believe me, I could use it!!!  So just a warning to any of you who are considering her.

Re: Florist Warning

• Options
    I hate to tell you, but she's not even in business anymore. I'm so sorry you got burned by her. Apparently you aren't the only one either :-(. Hopefully the beauty of your wedding day made up for this glitch. Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards