Interracial Weddings
Options

How many bridesmaids do you have?

I'll start.  I'm having 4 (one sister, two cousins, and one friend).

Re: How many bridesmaids do you have?

• Options
    I have my MOH, BM and FG - anymore and I would have rather shot myself in the face. If you see my other posts you'll understand!
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    I had MOH, 3 BMs, JBM, and FG. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_how-many-bridesmaids-do-you-have?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:7f80f35a-1297-4e73-8124-7c090e7202b8Post:33fbfac1-d7ad-4acb-a4ed-c6b608f7caec">Re: How many bridesmaids do you have?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have my MOH, BM and FG - anymore and I would have rather shot myself in the face. If you see my other posts you'll understand!
    Posted by melntaitt[/QUOTE]

Funniest thing I've heard all day!
  • Options
    Well, if we get to have a US wedding, I'll have 5- My maid of honor, matron of honor, my two sisters as bridesmaids, and another friend as a bridesmaid.

If I do it in India only I'll have one or two: my maid of honor (she says she'll travel no matter where we have it! :) ) and possibly my older sister, if she can make it.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    Just my MOH and one BM. Like PP said, I couldn't take anymore.
  • Options
    5 BM (my 2 sisters, his 2 sisters, and my sister-in-law) and 2 JR BMs (two of my nieces.) I saved myself a headache by letting them pick their own dresses in their own colors Smile
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have two bridesmaids and one bridesman... my three teenagers. He has 2 groomsmen, his best friends since grade school. We couldn't do it without any of these guys!
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    mizutamababymizutamababy member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I just had my MOH.  Originally I was going to ask 2 other friends to be BM, but they didn't know if they could get the time off work (one didn't book her flights until 2 weeks before the wedding) and I forsaw it being too difficult to have to try to find one dress that matched 3 people with an ocean separating everyone.  I also felt bad burdening them with the cost when they were already paying international airfare/hotel.  And the final thing that cemented the decision was DH's cousins/friends couldn't make it out to stand for him, so it would have been weird having 3 girls on my side and nobody on his.
  • Options
    Hey Ladies!!! I am having 1 MOH, 3 BM's, and 1 man of honor. I have a very close guy friend from childhood and wanted to have him by myside.
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    4, my bestfriend (who is also the MOH), and then my sister, my fiance's sister, and my cousin.
  • Options
    I'm a little late to this party but I'm having just a MOH and it's my FI five year old niece (he's using his four year old nephew as his BM). We thought it would cut a lot of stress and drama and be super cute.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_how-many-bridesmaids-do-you-have?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:7f80f35a-1297-4e73-8124-7c090e7202b8Post:d761e560-41f5-47d6-bafe-77078a4f722f">Re: How many bridesmaids do you have?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a little late to this party but I'm having just a MOH and it's my FI five year old niece (he's using his four year old nephew as his BM). We thought it would cut a lot of stress and drama and be super cute.
    Posted by TYRAnnosaurus[/QUOTE]

That IS super cute!!
  • Options
    I have 6 right now.  3 local and 3 oot.  The oot are my matron of honor (my mom), my MOH (my sister) and a BM (my little sister). 

The 3 local girls are all very close friends of mine (all 3 are married to Fi's closest guy cousins so we hve  his cousins walking their wives (my BM and friends) down the aisle since they are gm on fi's side. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards