August 2012 Weddings
Options

Checkity Check Check!

Hi all, I don't know about anyone else but I was in both a slump and a panic post-holidays regarding all the things I had left to get done. But in the past week, we've: 

-Sent out most of our STDS (still need some addresses but about 90% have gone out!)

-Placed the final order for our bouquets, corsages, flower girl baskets, and ring bearer pillow (we're having arrangements of natural elements- dried flowers, plants, bark, etc.- done by an Etsy vendor whose work I love!)

-Met with a caterer who also does rentals (and even had his reception at our hall!) He's going to work up our options for a pasta bar with vegan options (apparently he has two children who are also vegans!!) I'm really feeling lucky with the planning right now- have managed to find the venue, the dress, the photographer, and now the caterer on pretty much our first meeting (I essentially do a TON of research and communication before meeting with anyone so that we don't have a ton of non-productive, bs meetings to deal with, lol.)

Anyway, this week was productive and especially making progress with the catering is a huge relief! Smile
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Checkity Check Check!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards