May 2011 Weddings

Time to get this party started!

Here is a little music to get you moving today (clicky)

I leave in TWO DAYS for our anniversary trip. EEEEEK!  I think I best be getting some stuff done around here.  Like get shoes to wear.  hrm..

Have a fantastic day ladies Laughing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: Time to get this party started!

• In Response to Re: Time to get this party started!:

Posted by Beaniebeach
    bahhaha that is awesome.  I felt like today was a good day for an internet prank :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • LOL, have fun on your trip Aggie.
    BB - I saw that on Pinterest!  Love.

This weekend, Tibby flirted with my MIL (who is scared of birds).  Brian was on the phone with his family while I had Tibby on my hand and my MIL wanted to talk to me, so Brian put me on speaker.  As Tibby heard her voice, he started whistling at her.  I think he thought it was my Mom at first (he loooooves her).  Gotta love Tibby.
    Married: 5.28.11

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Updated 10/25/12:

[Blog]
  • YAWN!!!

I was up way to late last night helping or should I say watching H fix the Master Bathroom sink. I am starting to think we should take the previous owners to court or something because everything in the house is broken. And it is not like it broke yesterday it was broken before and they had to know about it because they were living in the house and they didn't disclose it. Bastards!

Anyways Monday morning rant over. Just another day in paradise here! Work than grocery store than dinner than work out than shower and sleep, I lead such an exciting life. I know you are all jealous.

Aggie; Must share shoes you purchase.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Just look at what these back up dancers are wearing.  (clicky)  these videos crack me up!

degrea- that stinks about all the repairs.  that has got to be soo frustrating.
    and I shall share if I find something I like and are comfy.  :-/  I am way to picky about shoes. (especially price lol)

bb- that souns like a very busy but fun May!
    Fred Rogers
  • My face is veeeeeeeeery sunburnt.  I totally love it.
  • BB: WOW you will be one busy girl! Sounds like fun though and it will be June before you know it.

Aggie: We are extremely frustrated which I am sure is adding to the annoyance. I will be better tomorrow, assuming we don't find something else tonight. I am the same way about shoes. I hate shoes shopping! I need to do some soon though because my work sandals fell apart last year. I also need to donate/toss a bunch of shoes that I won't wear anymore. I don't have a lot of shoes when you compare me to the average female but I have way to many for how many I actually will wear.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
    My face is veeeeeeeeery sunburnt.  I totally love it.
    Posted by Joy2611
    I totally judge you for loving being sunburt!  Bad joy BAD JOY!

but I am guessing you had a marvelous time and I am glad :o)
    Fred Rogers
  • PSSST this is a boring party people Tongue Out
    Fred Rogers
  • I burn my face once or twice a year.  I'm not going to waste one minute being worried about it.

Did we have a marvelous time?  Not really.  But, it was nice to be in the sun.
  • maybe its because my dad has precancerous spots on his face that he has to get removed every year.  Or because my parents have always emphasized sunscreen.  But I always feel like I let myself down by getting burned.   

and BB that last pictures is a little odd lol!
    Fred Rogers
    maybe its because my dad has precancerous spots on his face that he has to get removed every year.  Or because my parents have always emphasized sunscreen.  But I always feel like I let myself down by getting burned.   
    Posted by aggiebug
    I understand that.  We all have our stories.

Are you excited for the Derby!?!
  • Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Nothing new here.  2.5 weeks till vacation; yipee!
    Anniversary
  • Where are you going on your trip Aggie?

I also don't let myself burn, I get upset if I get a little pink.  We went through 5 bottles of sun block in the Bahamas.  We are white people.
    Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Bio
  • YES!!!!  I am. yippeeeeeee

I can't wait!
    Fred Rogers
  • We are going to the Kentucky Derby NCV!  We leave Wed and will go to Cincy that night.  We are giong to a baseball game there Thurs afternoon and then we will head to Lexington after the game.  Friday is the Kentucky Oaks, but I think we are going to go to the Kentucky horse park in the morning and fiddle around Lexington for a while before going to Churchill Downs for the Oaks.  On Saturday I presume we will spend most of the day at CD drinking Mint Julips, wearing my fancy hat (and sunscreen Tongue Out) and soaking it all in.  

Then we will drive home Sun. and MONDAY we are going to spend the day in Baltimore (which will conclude in watching the Texas Rangers play the Orioles)
    Fred Rogers
  • Good morning! I'm jealous of you vacationers. Have fun and bring me back something cool!

Aggie, I judge you for trying to start a party on a Monday morning. Parties are for Friday mornings. 
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Hey guess what ladies - tomorrow it's May.  Which means we now get to say we got married LAST May.  Squee!

(remember all those "now I can say I'm getting married THIS year" excitements!)

Not much going on here.  Exams start today so we are super busy dealing with stressed students who are in terrible moods.  Yippee!  But at least now this means that in 2 weeks, it'll be so incredibly quiet around this place which will be nice.  And I hope hope hope we start our summer hours soon (if we get them!)
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Good morning. Toddler and I are still in bed. He is watching Dino Dan. 19 days till the cruise! It feels kinda like a countdown till the wedding without the stress. I am bringing 4 bottles of sunblock lotion and three bottles of the spray on stuff. Do I need more for the kids and I? It's 5 days.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • But uneek Mondays are the days you need to party.  Fridays are fine (usually) without a party.  

its almost MAY! skippy.  Its so hard to believe its been a year. whoa!
    Fred Rogers
  • DAMMIT! I have such a funny and relevant pic to post but I still can't post pics.
  • Uneek!!

Soo... yesterday was the Phanatic's Birthday.  Of course this means that mascots from all over the country come to celebrate with him.  We had Wally from Boston, Paws from Detroit, and about ten others that I can't remember.  However, my favorite was the one from San Diego.  I was like "That looks like a friar.  Or a Padre.  He's SO from San Diego!!"  I thought he was hysterical.  I see his name is the Swinging Friar.

My brother in law was also telling me about the San Diego Chicken.  I am not familiar...he thought this was a tradegy.
    DAMMIT! I have such a funny and relevant pic to post but I still can't post pics.
    Posted by uneek1323
    in google chrome the page doesn't open but it usually shows up in the  task bar.  You can right click it and select "open in new tab"  it will open a whole window but you can insert a pic in that way.

and cant you just drag and drop from a site?
    Fred Rogers
  • Hi all!

It feels strange to be back at work on a normal schedule.  We had a fantastic time at the wedding this past weekend, since our anniversary is in a week it felt like we got to celebrate early - this was the first wedding since ours that DH and I were able to attend together, and it was really fun to be on the other side of it!  There was a ton of dancing, and we pulled out our shuffling moves for the Party Rock Anthem, which was super fun.

We got back yesterday afternoon, and I feel like I have a lot to catch up on this week, but I'm happy to be home again with no travel scheduled for a little while.

aggie enjoy your trip, sounds like it'll be really fun!
    imageimage
  • Good Morning!

I have a bit of a cold so I'm a little grumpy this morning.  I was sniffling all night.  We also just found out we're being inspected tomorrow so I have to get everything ready for that. (i.e. mop the floors, clean the counters, etc.)  So today isn't going to be much fun.

Aggie:  Have fun on your trip!  I wish I was going to the derby!
  • I saw photos of the Phantics birthday. It looked so cute! The Friar is quite funny. He swings his big belly around. He came up to us in the stands while we were wearing our Phils gear. He mocked us and then hugged me. He was cute.

Aggie - Opening in a tab doesn't work, nor does drag and drop. I don't know.

Hope you feel better SOSbag!
    Uneek!! Soo... yesterday was the Phanatic's Birthday.  Of course this means that mascots from all over the country come to celebrate with him.  We had Wally from Boston, Paws from Detroit, and about ten others that I can't remember.  However, my favorite was the one from San Diego.  I was like "That looks like a friar.  Or a Padre.  He's SO from San Diego!!"  I thought he was hysterical.  I see his name is the Swinging Friar. My brother in law was also telling me about the San Diego Chicken.  I am not familiar...he thought this was a tradegy.
    Posted by Joy2611
    This is a tradegy!!He is a mascot that bought his right to persona. He travel around to a lot of the AAA/AA/A ball parks and is hilarious. As I child I couldn't wait till he came to Pilot Field, where the Buffalo Bison play, AAA. In fact I want to take my husband to the game when he comes in Rochester. He just does different things in-between innings, like picking frights with the umpires and stuff like that. As a kid I thought he was amazingly funny. I haven't seen him since I was 10 though so who know now. I also stood in line an hour to get his autograph.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Time to get this party started!:
    In Response to Re: Time to get this party started! : This is a tradegy!! He is a mascot that bought his right to persona. He travel around to a lot of the AAA/AA/A ball parks and is hilarious. As I child I couldn't wait till he came to Pilot Field, where the Buffalo Bison play, AAA. In fact I want to take my husband to the game when he comes in Rochester. He just does different things in-between innings, like picking frights with the umpires and stuff like that. As a kid I thought he was amazingly funny. I haven't seen him since I was 10 though so who know now. I also stood in line an hour to get his autograph.
    Posted by degrea
    What does this mean?

I have never heard of the San Diego chicken either, so I guess I am contributing to the tragic situation :)  I've also never been to a baseball game though, minor or major league.  DH and I were just saying yesterday that we should try to go see the Zephyrs, our local AAA league.
    imageimage
    In Response to Re: Time to get this party started! : What does this mean? I have never heard of the San Diego chicken either, so I guess I am contributing to the tragic situation :)  I've also never been to a baseball game though, minor or major league.  DH and I were just saying yesterday that we should try to go see the Zephyrs, our local AAA league.
    Posted by dannie134
    Now this is the real tradegy.

I know the Phanatic was based on the San Diego Chicken, though! 
  • Aggie, I hope you have an absolute blast at the Derby! I wanted to make sure that you know it is in Louisville. I've seen you post before about going to Lexington and didn't say anything because I thought it was a typo. But you said it again today! I don't want you to be sorely disappointed when you drive to Lexington only to be told you have to turn around and go to Louisville!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see pictures! And wave at me as you drive past Northern Kentucky! :
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ::raises hand::

Reesie is....?

I need a decoder ring around these parts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards