Iowa-Des Moines

FYI: Hobby Lobby

Hobby Lobby has a 50% off sale this week on almost all bridal items. We got almost all of the favor tins we need, just looking for one more box! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FYI: Hobby Lobby

• bassclrnt2004bassclrnt2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You!
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went there today, lots of nice stuff on sale!! Thanks for the Heads-up!

Also their Picture frames are 50% off too, something to think about for bridal party gifts!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    I was there during my spring break with my mom and MOH.  Just about all of the store was on sale!  I got our two goblets on sale, 50% off, for $2.50 I think it was.  We were there for a couple of hours and still didn't make it through the store! lol  Do they have sales often?  Don't forget everyone... you can decorate your wedding with things that are of interest to you that you can use to deocrate in your house.  My mom got us a old style firetruck to decorate with at the wedding reception and in our home, and she got us a string with fish attached to it like somebody had just caught some fish, which we'll put in our bathroom.  She got those very cheap at Hobby Lobby to decorate with.  Don't forget about Gordmans.  They always have stuff on sale.  Mom got a bunch of stuff there too that is going to be used at the reception and in our house.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Just an FYI on Hobby Lobby that the manager told me: all items every other week are 50% off so if you are there and the things you want are not on sale, go back next week and they will be! :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_fyi-hobby-lobby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:80Discussion:fb8a6967-592e-4d2e-b8f1-7e3fce4726f8Post:c47eea48-9cf1-494d-b68a-fce67288941c">Re: FYI: Hobby Lobby</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just an FYI on Hobby Lobby that the manager told me: all items every other week are 50% off so if you are there and the things you want are not on sale, go back next week and they will be! :)
    Posted by sunnyd667[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards