June 2012 Weddings
Options

Since nobody else is going to post this...

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe we're all almost there!

Re: Since nobody else is going to post this...

• Options
    drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    Wooo! I went to single digits yesterday, so I'll share your excitement :)

It doesn't seem like long ago at all that I was posting about being excited that we had less than 400... holy cow time flies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • Options
    I AM FREAKING OUTTTTT!!!!

I haven't logged in in a couple days and to see that 9 days left really threw me, even though I knew it in my head.  Omg, I'm like deep breathing all the time and I feel like I'm sweating a lot more.  Is that TMI?  Just overall anxious I guess.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WOOOOO HOOOOO! I am SO ready! Everything is done that needs to be done and its not just waiting out until JUne 30! I checked the weather yesterday and it said rain all day..,,today it says high of 90 and a shower in the afternoon- which would be fine....who knows what the weather will actually be!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_since-nobody-else-is-going-to-post-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:80f28e11-8048-477a-be54-d15bb4264f56Post:3ca88784-4c13-49a9-8557-ba7603a6b8b0">Re: Since nobody else is going to post this...</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOOOOO HOOOOO! I am SO ready! Everything is done that needs to be done and its not just waiting out until JUne 30! I checked the weather yesterday and it said rain all day..,,today it says high of 90 and a shower in the afternoon- which would be fine....who knows what the weather will actually be!
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

I forgot I could check the weather now!  I just looked and we have a high of 80 and 10% chance of rain.  The 29th has thunderstorms though, which is too bad because FI & his GM were going to go golfing.  I feel like the forecast always pushes out a few days though, so maybe the rain will hold out until Sunday and we'll have Thursday's weather, which is 76 & cloudy but no rain.  My photographer told us that an overcast day is better for pictures, so that's what I'm hoping for!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I really need the weather to NOT change. As of right now, it's going to be PERFECT.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_since-nobody-else-is-going-to-post-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:80f28e11-8048-477a-be54-d15bb4264f56Post:fa38b946-bffb-4b87-98b5-39e04f9b3cd7">Re: Since nobody else is going to post this...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really need the weather to NOT change. As of right now, it's going to be PERFECT.
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

Same here. Something very similar to the current forecast would be lovely.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay!
    I have 5 days left!

First Look
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I forgot I can start checking the weather. Yay!! I don't care really either way though. If's bright and sunny out that would be nice, if it's raining well at least it won't be a thousand degrees out.
  • Options
    I want my weather to change a tiny bit. Right now it's going to be a high of 91. It would be nice if it would be a bit cooler since we'll be outside. 
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_since-nobody-else-is-going-to-post-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:80f28e11-8048-477a-be54-d15bb4264f56Post:fa38b946-bffb-4b87-98b5-39e04f9b3cd7">Re: Since nobody else is going to post this...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really need the weather to NOT change. As of right now, it's going to be PERFECT.
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

See thats the annoying part... the weather was looking perfect until yesterday. BLAH! I know the day will be perfect no matter what the weather, but it would be fantastic to have a nice day. I dont personally care ALL that much (I mean I do but it wont ruin my day) but I feel like my parents have worked SOOO hard on their yard to make the day perfect and if its cruddy out I dont want them to feel like it was all for nothign!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrat's ladies!!!
  • Options

Everyone keeps asking if I am excited as the 30th gets closer and closer. I am excited but probably will not get extremely excited till the day before.

I checked the weather and its supposed to have 40% chance of rain which is so not cool. Here is to it changing before the 30th!

• Options
    I am so ready for the 30th to be here. Not sure if it was PMS or what, but I actually left work early today because I was just an emotional mess. I'm not stressed, just excited, but maybe I'm getting a little nervous inside about everything going smoothly. I think it might be the PMS, though.

I hope our weather stays the way it is, too. Mostly cloudy, 76, with a 10% chance of rain. Perfect!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I know! I can't believe we're so close!  I've got so much done, not very much left.. a few minor things but nothing to stress over.  SO ready.. bu it really hasn't hit me yet!
  • Options
    I've got about 42 hours to go.. The weather forcast says it's going to be 91 degrees with a 10% chance of rain. It is supposed to rain tomorrow. Hopefully that will drop the temperature down a few degrees so we dont melt during our ceremony!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    congrats ladies
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Woot Woot!

Everybody celebrates the DD club but nobody does the SD!
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    *like*
  • Options
    YAY YAY YAY!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards