Not Engaged Yet

AW: I graduated today!

Yay! I'm so relieved. Although I haven't officially graduated considering I still don't have two grades. So hopefully I didn't fail either one (I shouldn't have). Afterwards we went out to a yummy dinner and drinks with my family. My best friend even made it out for dinner with us, which made me really happy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: I graduated today!

• Congrats!  Being done is such a great feeling!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-i-graduated-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:989164d7-2603-49e4-ba7c-fb80a414e0f3Post:d5e269b9-9772-4462-a54b-c0c8572461b6">Re: AW: I graduated today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  Being done is such a great feeling!
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>It is! It's not as big of a relief knowing I'm going right back in the fall for grad school, but I'm actually excited about that. I feel pretty proud because I'm the first one in my family to have completed college, even out of all my aunts and uncles I believe. My grandma said I was fulfilling her dreams =) It was a little cheesy but still sweet.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yaaaaaaaaaaay! congrats :)
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-i-graduated-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:989164d7-2603-49e4-ba7c-fb80a414e0f3Post:36e240d2-ba0a-4a68-9316-7749e412f585">Re: AW: I graduated today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: I graduated today! : It is! It's not as big of a relief knowing I'm going right back in the fall for grad school, but I'm actually excited about that. I feel pretty proud because I'm the first one in my family to have completed college, even out of all my aunts and uncles I believe. <strong>My grandma said I was fulfilling her dreams</strong> =) It was a little cheesy but still sweet.
    Posted by swhite2012[/QUOTE]

That's sweet!

Are ou going to walk in your graduation ceremony?
  • Congrats!!!!  Always feels great to have something like that under your belt!
  • In Response to Re:AW: I graduated today!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: I graduated today!:In Response to Re: AW: I graduated today! : It is! It's not as big of a relief knowing I'm going right back in the fall for grad school, but I'm actually excited about that. I feel pretty proud because I'm the first one in my family to have completed college, even out of all my aunts and uncles I believe. My grandma said I was fulfilling her dreams It was a little cheesy but still sweet.Posted by swhite2012That's sweet!Are ou going to walk in your graduation ceremony? Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I didn't go to the university wide one yesterday, because it was a crummy day and I didn't really care too much. No one walks at that one anyways. Today was my individual college's ceremony and I did walk at that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations that's so exciting!!
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • CONGRATS! That is such a fantastic accomplishment :)

Are you looking forward to grad. school in the fall?

• In Response to Re:AW: I graduated today!:[QUOTE]CONGRATS! That is such a fantastic accomplishment : Are you looking forward to grad. school in the fall? Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

I am! I'm a little nervous but I am excited to be doing a program I care about. My undergrad degree is no longer what I am interested in so much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-i-graduated-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:989164d7-2603-49e4-ba7c-fb80a414e0f3Post:1054d9f6-44a1-4f50-9b14-ee6c817258d9">Re:AW: I graduated today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:AW: I graduated today!: I am!<strong> I'm a little nervous but I am excited</strong> to be doing a program I care about. My undergrad degree is no longer what I am interested in so much.
    Posted by swhite2012[/QUOTE]

That's how I felt too but I bet you will do great!

• Congrats!  It must feel so good! <3
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Congrats! I'm sure it feels awesome!
    5/27/12
  • Congrats! Good luck with your Master's program in the fall! My memory is horrible, so forgive me for asking, but what are you getting your master's in?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations! That is so exciting! I can't wait to graduate..
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to Re:AW: I graduated today!:[QUOTE]Congrats! Good luck with your Master's program in the fall! My memory is horrible, so forgive me for asking, but what are you getting your master's in? Posted by LilTexasGal[/QUOTE]

My undergrad was in architecture and I'm doing my Master's in Urban and Regional Planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations, swhite!
  • Congrats!!

• Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!  I felt the same way when I finished my undergrad, knowing I was going right back to school in the fall.  Try to let yourself enjoy this success for a bit.  Also, your graduate program sounds really interesting; yay for finding a niche you love!

• Congratulations! It's such a relief to be done I bet. BF just graduated last week and he's been all smiles since! Yay for an nice celebratory dinner too. Whoo Hoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards