Illinois-Chicago

is anyone else sick of the "bashing" posts?

Geez, this board just seems out of control with vendor bashing lately... and its people that have a super low (or next to no) post count... which has 0 credibility with me, IMO.

Re: is anyone else sick of the "bashing" posts?

• edited December 2011
    I totally agree.
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and all the vendor postings lately!! I mean seriously, we know you are a vendor, we're not going to hire you!
  • kag0215kag0215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's really annoying.
    209 Invited image
    141 Can't Wait image
    19 Have Something Better To Do image
    49 Can't Find a Mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_anyone-else-sick-of-bashing-posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:d3567848-a31b-454b-ba20-a2e8ec7fbb52Post:b9edcda6-1835-4cbb-a25e-664367816bed">Re: is anyone else sick of the "bashing" posts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]and all the vendor postings lately!! I mean seriously, we know you are a vendor, we're not going to hire you!
    Posted by MrsPaps[/QUOTE]

Someone on another board wrote "If you don't pay attention to details enough to know that your post is prohibited I am not going to trust you to be detail oriented enough for my business." Love that response to vendors!
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    MLRB, I LOVE THAT!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I think if someone has a legitimite complaint, I do not mind reading about it here.

How will others know if there is a scammer if we don't watch out for each other.
    Weddings are very expensive and I think having and open forum where we can tell our honest story without bashing is quite acceptable.

As well, I believe theknot.com allows vendors now to come on a defend themselves against negative posts???? Perhaps the moderator could find out and let all know about this.
  • edited December 2011
    I 1000% agree! I feel like people never share the positive! It makes me take every negative review with a grain of salt!

I wish The Knot would just delete the really neg posts - no need!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards