Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

*SunnyCanadian*

I'm having my consultation with the Cohen's tomorrow. Josh was trying to talk me into Lake Las Vegas for pics as well, but I am still kind of wanting to do a strip tour. If you could do it again, which would you choose? Thanks!

Re: *SunnyCanadian*

• Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh hard to say! Lake Las Vegas is beautiful, but I do kinda regret not getting the Strip pictures like we had originally planned. But then again, we were married on a Saturday and the strip was crazy busy. I don't know if I would've liked the experience of trying to get pictures done with our bridal party amongst the craziness.

On the other hand though, it does take about 1/2 hour just to get to Lake Las Vegas so you have to factor that extra time in. I felt "rushed" but that also may be because we spent too much time just doing the bride and groom shots.

It's kinda funny how much Josh seems to strongly dislike the idea of doing a strip photo tour and how Lake Las Vegas seems to be his #1 choice all the time. On their blog, most of the pics are done there.

If the strip tour is something you REALLY want to do, don't let Josh talk you out of it. To be honest, I'm kinda curious to see if they would even do it if a bride was really adamant about it!

Good luck...hope it goes well for you!!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! These boards are so helpful for these kinds of decisions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards