Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Setting the date

Have any of the newest engaged brides being asked by EVERYONE whens' the big day, I'm going nuts over here, I'm just like I just got engaged, so no date is set yet. If so how do you handle the pressure of being asked by everyone, even my best friend who told her family ( i've known her for 20 years) and they asked her so whens the big day I'm just geez ppl!! I guess its because we have been together for 4 1/2 years, I haven't even been able to talk to my mom, stepdad and two aunts who are currently on a cruise in puerto rico so they don't even know yet which is totally freaking me out too and I can not wait till she gets back on dry land.
ok bye!

Re: Setting the date

• Options
    We've been telling everyone it's when we can find time to take a half day off of work and walk down to the court house (jokingly because his mother would probably have a heart attack). That usually shuts people up.
  • Options
    It's a natural question:

YOU: We're getting married.
    THEM: Congrats. When? 

What else would you expect them to say really?

We got engaged 12/8 and had our date picked 12/9. This is my second time so I knew to be prepared LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We were asked our date when we called his parents like ten minutes after getting engaged. We knew the date the next day after I randomly found a venue I liked and they had availability close to our dating anniversary.

• Options
    I am in the same situation! I got engaged on the 23rd and people keep asking and when we are getting married and when I say I have no idea they look at me like I'm nuts!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards