Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

HOTEL BLOCK

I am really wanting to get this crossed off my to do list!  We are getting married in carmel and our reception is in zionsville.  Most of our guests are from out of town. How did u all go about doing this?  Any suggestions and feedback would be appreciated. 

Re: HOTEL BLOCK

• Options
    jbutler0331jbutler0331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Ritz Charles and just contacted the hotels in the area directly about getting a quote for a block of rooms.  They're more than happy to send you information on what they can provide as a part of the block.

I ended up going with SpringHill Suites by Marriott on Meridian.  The pice was in the middle of the quotes but I wanted a room for the morning after in order to open gifts so the family could participate in that as well and they could supply one large enough and we even got it at no extra charge.

Just ask and if you like one place over another but they're not giving you the same items, let them know you can get that at one of the others and they'll most likely work with you.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would contact hotels in the Zionsville area and ask about hotel blocks.  Most likely your guests will not want to travel far after the reception.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards