Gothic Weddings
Options

My dress try-on

Soooooo, a long time ago (Feb. 2nd) I went in and had pictures taken in my gown with some jewelry that I picked up. I realized that I never did post the pictures. I look really tired (figured I should warn you), but I got some ideas about what I really want to do for accessories and make-up. I can say right now by looking at the pictures, that I need more eye make-up, sparkly lips, and a tiny bit of blush. Also, the rose that's in my hair is not the correct color, it's a dollar tree rose that I got in a hurry for picture purposes. I also made a bouquet with them for the pictures. The real roses will be a much darker red, and I'm thinking about growing my own black star lilies to use with the rose in my hair. Not sure yet, but it's a possibility.

I told you I look tired.

Not my actual shoes. I just wanted an idea of exactly what I want to go with my gown.

I just wanted to see what a black cocktail ring looks like with the gown. This is definitely not the right ring, but I really love big rings so I might just get a different one.

The sample dress is one size too big so the corset looks really squished together. I also want to use a wider black ribbon to lace up the back.

So that's it. I have some work to do.....
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: My dress try-on

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards