Connecticut

HUGE RAVE and a mini rave

HUGE one first. Got my proofs back from Raw for my B-Pics. HOLY crap I can not believe how amazing they came out. I was so worried I would hate them all and have to re-do them or something. LOOOOOVE them, they made my day!

So any one planning on doing them DO THEM. I definitely recommend Raw its on the expensive side but  I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Mini rave -   THREE MONTHS LEFT Cool
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: HUGE RAVE and a mini rave

• jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was considering on doing mine with Raw (I LOOOOVE their style of phtoography and the shots they have on their blog are AAAAHMAZING.), but their price wasn't in my budget... booo.

Congrats on the three months!!!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your amazing b-pics! I also recommend Raw, they were definitely a splurge... but SO WORTH IT! I actually made their "Best of 2009" blog post and felt like a superstar haha.

Yay 3 months! They'll definitely fly by! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    Woo hoo!!!! Mini Rave! We are wedding day twins! =)
    Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yay another date twin. now its triplets!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_huge-rave-mini-rave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:fcee2fa3-5bc2-48a9-bdf1-cf62dea68295Post:fdea1def-6e8d-4e27-bb93-5a6cc875b75b">Re: HUGE RAVE and a mini rave</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on your amazing b-pics! I also recommend Raw, they were definitely a splurge... but SO WORTH IT! I actually made their "Best of 2009" blog post and felt like a superstar haha. Yay 3 months! They'll definitely fly by! :0)
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

How awesome is that!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_huge-rave-mini-rave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:fcee2fa3-5bc2-48a9-bdf1-cf62dea68295Post:be3d1bcf-64df-4285-aacc-8c79ba5da234">Re: HUGE RAVE and a mini rave</a>:
    [QUOTE]yay another date twin. now its triplets!
    Posted by sloanacz[/QUOTE]

:-)
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    NICE!!!

I am totally using them when it is the time!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_huge-rave-mini-rave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:fcee2fa3-5bc2-48a9-bdf1-cf62dea68295Post:fdea1def-6e8d-4e27-bb93-5a6cc875b75b">Re: HUGE RAVE and a mini rave</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on your amazing b-pics! I also recommend Raw, they were definitely a splurge... but SO WORTH IT!<strong> I actually made their "Best of 2009" blog post and felt like a superstar haha.</strong> Yay 3 months! They'll definitely fly by! :0)
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh haaay!!! Where are you???
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you love them, that's awesome, and those 3 months are going to fly by!!
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome! I love Raw's photos. Too bad I didn't find out about Raw after I booked my photog. 
  • kcmendencekcmendence member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow i just looked at there stuff!! pretty amazing...def considering using them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_huge-rave-mini-rave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:fcee2fa3-5bc2-48a9-bdf1-cf62dea68295Post:dd95795e-bd64-4f9b-80d5-e63eb53d807f">Re: HUGE RAVE and a mini rave</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HUGE RAVE and a mini rave : Ohhhh haaay!!! Where are you???
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

If you go to their blog post for "Boudoir Best of 2009" I'm the one standing in the corner with my back facing the camera and holding up my hair and I have a few sets of pearls going down my back... hotness haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards