Arizona-Tucson
Options

Venue Questions

I would like to have my wedding in April of 2015, but does anyone know what's the earliest you can book venues (expecially since I read April is a huge wedding month)? Also I would like something that is inside, but also has a large outside, so like something you could walk in and out of (I know the JW Marriot has a goregous patio area by the pool but I don't think that it's connected to the ballrooms).  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

Re: Venue Questions

• Options
    Most venues will book you a venue whenever, but if I were you I'd wait a year or so... probably a little more. Look at Westward Look. That where I am getting married and they have a nice ballroom with a patio area.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-tucson_venue-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:60Discussion:cfdc7e53-3351-4bc4-b6d3-7c597bd55fc9Post:859c0038-5472-4ec3-8b66-084ced0c5fd0">Re: Venue Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most venues will book you a venue whenever, but if I were you I'd wait a year or so... probably a little more. Look at Westward Look. That where I am getting married and they have a nice ballroom with a patio area.
    Posted by fancyfoodie[/QUOTE]
    My cousin had his reception there. Unfortunately it was during their construction a few years ago. But that was all outside. The ballroom/Patio was beautiful with candles. Very nice. 
    Photobucket
    Roses are #FF0000 Violets are #0000FF All my base Are belong to you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Most of the venues I've talked to here in town won't book until a year out.

• Options
    I've heard that most venues book a year out. However, I am getting married at the Reflections at the Buttes in February and we booked this past January. At that time they only had two dates left in February and two in March.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Reflections is absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous ceremony site
  • Options
    jaxran0726jaxran0726 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    saguaro buttes books out in advance. i know because they booked my first date a year and a half out. my fiance and i thought it was a beautiful venue for the first date, and will definitely be considering them again for try 2. also very reasonable prices for what you get!
  • Options
    A friend of mine just got married at Saguaro Buttes. Its a gorgeous venue. Outdoor ceremony sit with a desert view, and a nice indoor ballroom with wrap around windows of the desert estate. We watched the sun set while eating our dinner comfortably inside. It was really nice.
    April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards