Just Engaged and Proposals

Christmas Eve proposal

I've known my fiance Carl for a little over seven years and we've been dating for five.  We met in high school and have become high school sweethearts.  On Christmas Eve, he proposed!  Here is our story...

My mom had been asking my boyfriend at the time, Carl, to make her a dvd slide show for Christmas with pictures from our vacation this past summer. He couldn't wait until Christmas day to show my mom (and apparently me) what he had in store. Carl's mom, grandma, and brother were at the house, including my parents, sister, brother-in-law, grandma and later aunt, uncle, and cousin. The slide show started off with family pictures and soon turned to feature on Carl and I. (At this point I still didn't have a clue). Songs played and Carl began writing messages to me. "All I ever do is think of you. Without you I don't know what I'd do. I promise to be good to you forever. And leave you, I will never. Let's put our love to the test, I'll give you my best. For life without you I could not stand. The last slide said, "In marriage will you give me your hand, to the sweet love of my life. Be my loving wife!" He turned and got on one knee and asked, "will you marry me?" The fireworks came and lucky for us, my sister Jacqueline recorded the whole thing!  It was absolutely perfect to share this special moment with our family by our side.  The hopeless romantic that he is, Carl wanted us to always remember "our story". My mom finally got her family pictures in a slide show... and I got the man of my dreams!  What a wonderful and unforgettable Christmas Eve.

Re: Christmas Eve proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards