Georgia-Atlanta

Inexpensive Wedding Venue HELP!!

Hey Ladies,
I have been with my S.O. for 9 years now, and we got engaged in January, and now I am 5 months pregnant. I need a cute little wedding and QUICK.

I was thinking maybe a restaurant with a nice area to decorate, or a nice patio..and I want to do this in January, so Nowhere too far from heat (making this complicated, hu?). And no reception, just eat a nice dinner with everyone afterwards, so  I really just need a cute backdrop to say the vows and take pictures.....

SO, have any of you seen any nice, inexpensive places you would think a 15 people wedding could be?

THANKS!

Re: Inexpensive Wedding Venue HELP!!

• edited December 2011
    It sounds like any restaurant with a seperate banquet or meeting room would work. I Sugo in Roswell, Five Seasons in Alpharetta, Chicago's (I think it's called something else now) in Sandy Springs.. Did you want to stay in any particular part of town? Maybe somewhere the two of you love or has some special meaning to you.
    CC
  • aabaab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Affairs to Remember in Griffin, GA can work out small packages at a very low rate in January.  There is a quaint chapel built in 1880, then smaller & larger banquet rooms so it would be a nice private wedding for your size group.  You can look at the website at www.atrweddings.com. For a package with 15 people that includes a minister, bridal march on CD, director, photographer & sit down meal for reception would be 1500.00.  If you had your own phographer or minister or director, etc. then you could get it for less. 

Anyway, I can work out a price for you if you want something outside of that package and price.  My cell is 678-643-0622 as I am not always in the office.  I will be there Sat. morning if you would like to tour our venue.  Others are there during the week.

Thank you,

Andrea

Managing Member

Affairs to Remember

770-229-8588

www.atrweddings.com

• edited December 2011
    NO VENDOR POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • ncohioncohio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Amanda : )

I just got the new issue of Atlantan Brides magazine in the mail yesterday and it had a ton of listings for restaurants for rehearsal dinners.  I assume that if these places would work for RD, then they would work for a small wedding as well and likely have a separate eating area.  You can get a free copy by going to atlantabridal.com and signing up.  Here's a list of the places they suggest:

Anthony's Fine Dining
    Buckhead Club
    Brio Tuscan Grille
    The Room at Endive
    Joel Brasserie
    La Grotta Ravinia
    Maggiano's Little Italy
    MoSaiC
    The Sun Dial Restaurant Bar and View
    Terrace
    The Vinnings Club
    Violette
    Wahoo! Grill
    The Warren City Club

I can't vouch for the prices though.  I also like Engine 11 because there isn't a rental rate, the prices are reasonable, and I'm into the brick look. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards