Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Update our wedding website

I am trying to update our wedding website after we got married a week ago and I can't seem to edit it anymore.  I wanted to add some wedding photos.  We are giving out wedding announcements to alot of people that we couldn't have at the wedding and wanted them to be able to see the website after I updated it.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thank you,
Dawn

Re: Update our wedding website

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_update-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:e6ceed8f-a30b-4d7b-a37e-71f05ec75df1Post:e4e820f6-4dcd-469e-ac56-fcafc805a638">Update our wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to update our wedding website after we got married a week ago and I can't seem to edit it anymore.  I wanted to add some wedding photos.  We are giving out wedding announcements to alot of people that we couldn't have at the wedding and wanted them to be able to see the website after I updated it. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thank you, Dawn
    Posted by JackandDawn[/QUOTE]

<div>I assume you're talking about TK's? I gave up on them because they didn't like to work so I'm sorry I can't help you. I just wanted to say that you might want to be careful with the announcements. IMHO, if I received a wedding announcement with a link to look at pictures I would feel like they were saying "Hey, look at all the fun stuff you missed because we didn't invite you!". Just my opinion.</div>
  • You have to access it by using the web address www.theknot.com/pwp this took me forever and an hour of searching the site for help..we needed to add hotel accomodation links for our guests and I was going crazy because I couldn't figure out how to edit the page since the link disappeared from the bottom of my page!  Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards