March 2013 Weddings

How big is your bridal party?

Just curious how big everyones bridal party is?
I have 6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, 1 flowergirl and 1 ringbearer
I have a really huge family(my parents each have 9 siblings so I have around 50 first cousins) that I'm really close to so it was really hard to choose! If your FI has sister/s did you automatically ask them?
siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How big is your bridal party?

• We're doing 3 GM, 3 BM, 1 RB and 2 FG.
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we have 4 BM and 4 GM 2 flower girls  & 1 ring bearer. and 2 ushers :D and yes his sister is a BM and my brother is a GM and his brother is the Best Man. We are very close to our family. we each are having 1 friend in the bridal party and the rest is all family :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having a BIG wedding party!!
    We are having 6 BM, 6 GM, 5 JR BM and GM, then 1 FG and 1 RB.
  • Our Bridal Party consists of:  4 Girls (2 best friends, sister in law and future sis-in-law), 5 Guys (his dad, brother in law, future brother in law, and 2 best friends), and 3 Flower girls (my TRIPLET cousins!! Ha...they'll be about 4, perfection!!!!)

I had another girl, but she backed out secondary to "not being maid of honor" ... sweet.
  • wayy too many ! lol 7 BM 7 GM and 1 FG
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow I have a maid of honor, matron of honor. Dama de honor (maid of honor in Spanish since one of my best friends is Cuban and Spanish is part of all our inside jokes) and then I have 9 other bridesmaids. I'm lucky #13 in my party!! Im not superstitious so no worries!! :)
  • We have 3 bridesmaids and 2 grooms men. One Ring bearer and one flower girl :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker There is no right or wrong way to have a wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards