New Jersey - South

Dry cleaner

i purchased my dress from davids bridal in south jersey. I added Swarovski crystals to my dress and now they will not do any alterations to my dress. This means I have to find someone to clean an press my dress. Can anyone give me the name of reliable dry cleaner?

Re: Dry cleaner

• OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Do you still need to get alterations done?  Most seamstresses will steam your dress after finishing their work.  Which county or area are you in, in South Jersey?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I still need to have alterations done. I live in Sewell, Nj. Any suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
  • OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    It may be a little far for you, but I have previously used Attenzione by Ceil in Haddonfield NJ.  She altered 2 bridesmaids gowns for me previously.  I haven't needed to have a dress altered in a while, but I'm assuming she is still in business.  My SIL had her wedding dress done there and it was gorgeous!

If you work in an office with lots of ladies, perhaps you can also ask them for recommendations?
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for your suggestion. I will look into it.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I highly recommend Fashion Stitch in Mount Laurel for alterations.  Yeon, the owner, does great work and her prices are reasonable!  They will also press your dress for free after they complete your alterations.  Their phone # is (856)727-9474.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards