Ohio-Cleveland

Tent Rental

Hey,

Does anyone have experience with tent rental and all that other cost that goes with it? I am looking to put up a tent for an outdoor wedding in the Cleveland area and will be using an outside vendor. I would love any feedback on the cost and ways to save!! I had heard upwards of $5000 for the tent, chairs and tables but would love to keep it as low as possible. Thanks for any feedback..

*Vendor Recs are welcome* 

Re: Tent Rental

• JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're not renting a tent, but we did rent chairs from Taylor Rental in Avon. Their prices were incredibly reasonable and they've been wonderful to work with so far. Can't hurt to give them a call for a tent, which I know they also rent. There are three Taylor locations, I believe, depending on your location.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just finished making a spreadsheet (im a big organized nerd) of the main rentals I would be needing. What i learned was that pole tents are much cheaper then frame tents, and that sullys rentals is the cheapest way to go. most of the rental companies i looked into totaled about $3000 and sullys came in at about $1750. that was good enough for me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • brianangelobrianangelo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tri-son Tents, over here in Trumbull County.  At least worth finding out if they go to your venue.  They have beautiful tents, chandeliers, lighting, the whole bit.  330-856-6212. 
    Brian The "Cake Delivery Boy" The Cake Boutique, Warren, Ohio http://www.cakeboutiqueshop.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards