Wisconsin
Options

Cupcake Count

If you were a guest at a wedding with cupcakes for dessert (instead of cake) and the cupcakes were a normal size and there were 4 different flavors to choose from, how many cupcakes would you take and eat? I'm also interested to hear how your fiance answers the question too!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cupcake Count

• Options
    I would WANT to take all four...but I would only take one.  For our wedding, we are having one cupcake per person, plus a few dozen extra.  I think we are going to have our venue serve the cupcakes to guests so we don't run out because people are taking more than one.
  • Options
    If it were served to me on a plate, one would do and be acceptable.  If they were out on a table, I would take one to start, watch others take theres, and once I established everyone had long enough to grab one, I might go grab a second if I liked mine.  I would be inclined to grab more than one if there were multiple flavors (you mentioned 4).  If you only offer one flavor, it would depend on how much I enjoyed it.  I asked FI how many he would take and he said 2.
  • Options
    Between me and FI we would take one of each flavor them split them so we could get a taste of everything :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are having cupcakes for our upcoming wedding also. Our baker told us to figure 1.5 cupcakes per person. We are having 3 different kinds of cupcakes - red velvet, chocolate and white cake. She said there will be people taking more than one to sample the different kinds.

Hope this helps.

Andrea
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 152 Invited!
    image 104 Are ready to celebrate with us!
    image 44 Will be missing out!
    image 4 Are making us wait for the RSVP!

RSVP Date - 6/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards