New Jersey
Options

How much do DJ's Cost?

I am trying to figure out what a NJ DJ would go for today. I would really love to budget properly for this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How much do DJ's Cost?

• Options
    you can get one from $1000 up to $3000... and maybe even more if you upgrade things such a slideshows etc...
  • Options
    Depends. A great DJ will run $1500+ 
  • Options
    I was at a wedding this past summer where I was really impressed with the dj. We ended up booking him for our wedding - it is a dj and mc, no lights or anything else, for $1095. I really liked his style and song choices, so he seemed like a great fit, and was affordable.

I had also contacted other companies and was quoted double that for the same (dj and mc), and other packages were around $3500 for lights, gobo, tv screens etc. I was not interested in the add ons at all, but it shows that packages can really range in price depending on what you want.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    blueikaosblueikaos member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited November 2012
    I'm paying 1170 for 5 hours of music Dj and an MC, uplighting, 2 tv's / slideshow and a gobo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm paying 3,000 for a five hour reception. Consider that this does include 2 DJs (music mixer and emcee), tower club lighting, uplighting, and uplit facade.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards