April 2013 Weddings
Options

November siggy?!

Girls if you can believe it its already NOVEMBER this week. Weren't we just on here discussing October siggy ?! Time is flying and I love it.. Anyways, what's everyone's thoughts? I'm on my phone so can't link last months post but there's a lot of other ideas on there. Are we ready for HM yet? Let me know!
158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: November siggy?!

• Options
    I vote for Honeymoon or bouquet inspiration :-)
  • Options
    ChiGirl2013ChiGirl2013 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Here's the list from last month, and I added the few things that people suggested in the posts.

Bouquet inspiration
    Wedding shoes
    First dance song (post album art-I've seen it on here somewhere)
    Hair inspiration
    Engagement photos (I did this already before we started the challenge but whatever)
    Centerpiece idea
    Bridesmaid dresses
    Fav piece of wedding day jewelry
    Wedding Dress
    Cake design

I vote for bouquet or cake design, because we haven't figured out the honeymoon yet (or if we'll even be able to afford one in the first place.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    I never could figure out how to get my siggy to post :(  I'll have to try it when I'm at home and have more time!  We haven't booked our honeymoon yet but I vote for boquet inspiration.  Whatever you decide, I'll try to get it to work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like cake inspiration, I think most people can do that one...
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image

• Options
    Cake or bouquet inspiration, either would work for me. :)
  • Options
    Ohhh!! I LOVE my bouquet, I vote for that. I could do cake, but we're just doing cupcakes, so that's boring. :-P haha.

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I vote on cake!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Cupcakes aren't boring! You can totally find a picture of a cupcake cake as your inspiration. It's cute. So how about cake this month, bouquet next month??

• Options
    Sweet!  (No pun intended.  lol)

And, for those like me who are technologically challenged, here's a link to how to do the pic in your siggy: http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/blogs/lovemyredhead/archive/2008/01/10/how-to-put-a-picture-into-your-signature.aspx

It took me about an hour of cursing to figure it out, and I'm still not 100% happy with the result, but it's the best I can do.  ;-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards