Chit Chat

New to The Knot

Just trying to understand all the abbreviations.   Can anyone please give me a lesson?  

Thank you in advance! 
With a smile :)

Re: New to The Knot

• THANK YOU!
  • Welcome to TK Corina. Congratulations on your engagement. Are you an OC bride? I'm Inland Empire and TK shows me as OC. :)
  • Thanks MC!!  Yes I am an OC bride!  Are you getting married in the OC??
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_new-to-the-knot-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0962081a-40a4-4efa-ba1f-ac96dba8199bPost:1443c219-4800-4f9d-aede-0614ccd4ee24">Re: New to The Knot</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks MC!!  Yes I am an OC bride!  Are you getting married in the OC??
    Posted by Corinakay[/QUOTE]

Welcome.

I got married last Sept. and I was supposed to get married in the OC but soon found (from these boards) that driving a far distance from ceremony to reception is not a good idea so we had our reception in Ontario/Upland area closer to our Church.

Have you selected a venue? We met with the nicest caterer ever when we were searching though. It's called Country Garden Caterers JIC you need one and the food was so good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards