Snarky Brides

IM BORED!

Entertain me!!! I've never experienced such boredom. This is balls.

Re: IM BORED!

• Hi! 
    I"m here eating. I'm bored as heck too. *Sigh*
  • “We don't allow faster-than-light neutrinos in here,” says the bartender. A neutrino walks into a bar.
  • I am at work waiting to go to lunch. I am almost done with Mad Men. I need two more episodes. I did notice though that the playboy club used in one of the episodes is a bar I frequent.
  • I'm not bored but I am feeling chatty! Nebb, sorry about your job situation. That is not fun at all.
  • Should we DO something?  Like a superlatives or poll or some shiit? 
    panther
  • I'm bored too. I could get up and go get my yogurt from the fridge, but I can't even get up the energy to do it. Bleh.

• Can I make a slightly lame confession?  I just got a bowl of Rice Krispies.  I saw the bag of Andes Peppermint Chips in the pantry and remember how good the peppermint chip Rice Krispie treats that I made during Christmas were...and proceeded to dump a handful of the chips in my cereal.

No wonder I'm not losing any weight. 
  • Lol celles I love that one!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6a5435c-6dfd-42c7-9b97-30da620f1b70Post:f9030b6e-3499-4bc9-adc6-18ef9d636421">Re: IM BORED!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am at work waiting to go to lunch. I am almost done with Mad Men. I need two more episodes.<strong> I did notice though that the playboy club used in one of the episodes is a bar I frequent</strong>.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]
    That's cool! <div>I never was able to get into that show, even though I wanted to. Then it got cancelled. :(</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6a5435c-6dfd-42c7-9b97-30da620f1b70Post:99122920-3fc7-4d70-bb0a-d4fe6011527f">Re: IM BORED!</a>:
    [QUOTE]“We don't allow faster-than-light neutrinos in here,” says the bartender. A neutrino walks into a bar.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I had to explain this to someone the other day.
  • I judge the universe. My SIL just won tickets to see some band. Does she have to pay for anything? She got all her christmas gifts donated to her, she gets taken care of by her parents, and now she wins things??? Whatthefuckingfuck. I never win shiit.
  • Nebb what do you do exactly?  I don't think I know
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6a5435c-6dfd-42c7-9b97-30da620f1b70Post:146393df-c7e9-46a1-8b96-c89d273a127e">Re: IM BORED!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: IM BORED! : Bite your tongue. <strong>It was not cancelled and the new season starts relatively soon.</strong>
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]
    What?! I was told that it was cancelled!!!
  • Crash it is not cancelled the new season starts March 25th.

Nebb did you catch the SAG awards? During Steve Buscemi win he talked about the Michel Pitt fans that run up to him and yell at him. It reminded me of you.
  • When I packed my gym bag last night for after my workout this morning, I forgot to pack clean undies. Yup, I'm going commando today ladies. I can't tell if I really, really like it or if I really, really hate it.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • I have nothing to entertain you will, I am eating orange chicken, you would think I would enjoy it since I love oranges and I love chicken, but its disgusting.
  • Sigh. I have to go back to work in....3 minutes. At least I'll only have 2.5 hours left after that. On the plus side, because we get paid on the 15th, and last day of each month, we occasionally get 3 week paychecks, one of which was today. So sweet, moniiiiiiies.
  • Chels - I'm essentially the office admin for my department, but I organize all orders, invoicing, schedule shipping/receiving, etc.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6a5435c-6dfd-42c7-9b97-30da620f1b70Post:db62fad3-01c0-4667-a103-ae9d1f2baf31">Re: IM BORED!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels - I'm essentially the office admin for my department, but I organize all orders, invoicing, schedule shipping/receiving, etc.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Got it. What kind of company is it (if you're allowed to say!)?
  • This site is funny: http://uglyrenaissancebabies.tumblr.com/ It's good for killing a few minutes.

This picture makes me laugh:

So there is something that I've seen P&CE do on TN, but I'm not sure how well it would go over here. Did anyone ever catch those threads where they would post the most offensive pictures they could find? And the disclaimer was that no one could get butthurt over what was posted. Those were kind of awesome.
  • Playboy Club = canceled
    Mad Men = not canceled

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6a5435c-6dfd-42c7-9b97-30da620f1b70Post:e7b8c007-03c6-47fb-ba9b-198a3386b52d">Re: IM BORED!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Crash it is not cancelled the new season starts March 25th. </strong>Nebb did you catch the SAG awards? During Steve Buscemi win he talked about the Michel Pitt fans that run up to him and yell at him. It reminded me of you.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. <div>Maybe I can catch up and get into it.</div>
  • celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I am bored at work, though I know it isn't bad as your situation Nebb. My problem is that my time is allocated to different supervisors and right now I really only have work to do for one of them. However, since she only pays 50% of my salary they'll eventually get upset if she provides 80% of my duties.

So instead I am reading http://www.stfuparentsblog.com and trying to allocate some time to pointless stuff that can get recorded under a different supervisor.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lol you're a tease jcbsjr :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6a5435c-6dfd-42c7-9b97-30da620f1b70Post:affccd99-ef2d-4c33-85d4-e7a3f973cea9">Re: IM BORED!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: IM BORED! : I stand corrected.  Maybe I can catch up and get into it.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

They have season 1-3 on netflix. I don't know if 4 is available. I bought it because when I wanted to watch it it was not on netflix.
  • Playboy Club was cancelled. They are just running the episodes they already shot.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • So you know those horrible truck testicles?  Yesterday I saw a pair of boobs instead.  The truck also had barbed wire stenciled on it.  I'm guessing I was driving behind Pamela Lee and didn't even know it.  :)

JCB, I do the same work as Nebb.  I'll have to remember this thread if the H & I ever decide to move to KC to be near his dad. 
  • Someone on my BMB is looking for a traditional Canadian food that doesn't have to be warm.

What say you Nebb?  I suggested maple candy or maple butter.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SORRY dudes, I actually got busy! Thank the lord. Raynes, I find it hard to think of "canadian" foods. I don't know why :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards