Missouri-St Louis

makeup

is anyone using or know much about christina studios  ( cstudiostl.com ) for makeup? or does anyone recommoned any makeup artists in st louis?

Re: makeup

• angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Holly Speakes.  She is located in St. Charles, but travels.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sadira Hershewe is wonderful!  She is doing my wedding, on sight make up for me and the bridal party as well as mothers.  She is affordable and a really great person!  She is also doing some fun make up for a few of us prior to the bachelorette party...She is wonderful, flexible and comes to you at a good price.  314_757_7199  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Holly Speaks!  I just used her for my wedding & I did the airbrush make-up.  It was AWESOME!!!  This is coming from someone who never wears make up.
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear it jeslyn97.  Do you have some pics to post?  I am using Holly and haven't met her in person yet, just by phone and email. I never wear make up either and will be doing the air brush.  She is doing my mom's too.  She said she does lots of brides that don't often wear make up. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Twitty2Twitty2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually did use her for my wedding. I did the airbrush makeup and false lashes. Very professional, on time, makeup lasted all through the night and was perfect! She is very talented- I would get a trial and see for yourself!

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards