Wedding Party

Do you spend the same amount of money on the bridesmaids & the MOH?

I am looking for gifts for my girls. Do I spend a bit more on my MOH or do I spend the same amount on all of the girls?

Re: Do you spend the same amount of money on the bridesmaids & the MOH?

• I spent about the same on all of my girls (three including the MOH), about $75-80 each.  I bought them each a canvas bag, had it monogrammed in their favorite color and filled it with their favorite stuff, I shopped for them like it was their birthday.  I found this MUCH easier than trying to come up with one or two items that they would all like.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought things that I knew they would like.  I didn't really pay attention to cost comparisons.  I actually may have spent more on one of my readers than anyone else, now that I think about it.  Each gift was something they all liked though, so it didn't really matter how much I had spent. 
  • I'm spending the same.
  • I'm spending around the same for each girl.
  • I got each of my attendants the same gift (though spent slightly different amounts, because I got them from several sellers on eBay).  I did go with what I deemed a slightly fancier design for MOH's copy.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • I'll be spending the same
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • In terms of bridesmaids gifts  I am spending the same on each of them.   I have however done some things for my Matron of Honor leading up to the wedding (girls lunches, mani/pedis, small gifts) as special thank you's.  She really has gone above and beyond.  
  • do what you think is best.  it's not about the amount of money.  it's more about how sentimental and thoughtful the gift is.  Have you thought about personalizing items?Tons of cute unique gift ideas! check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonstonecreation. it is such a cute shop with tons of handstamped jewelry, bottle openers, military related jewelry, keychains, cufflinks, etc... Makes great wedding gifts for bridesmaids & groomsmen. I really like the key chain with a friendship quote or silly inside joke for each BM.  I also like the necklaces for them to wear on my day.
  • I haven't bought their gifts yet but I plan on spending the same!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards