New Jersey - South
Options

Photographer Question: Has anyone had experience with A.M.P. PHOTOGRAPHY, LUIGI ESPOSITO PHOTOGRAPHY

Photographer Question:  Has anyone had experience with A.M.P. PHOTOGRAPHY, LUIGI ESPOSITO PHOTOGRAPHY, or KGM EXPRESSIONS?

These three vendors are the top three of ours to shoot our wedding and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with any of them.  Any help or personal experiences that you have would be much appreciated :-)

Thanks and happy planning!

Re: Photographer Question: Has anyone had experience with A.M.P. PHOTOGRAPHY, LUIGI ESPOSITO PHOTOGRAPHY

• Options
    edited December 2011
    KGM Expressions did our engagement shoot and they are doing our wedding next month!  We love them!!  They are a husband and wife team...so you get two great photographers.  Super nice and very professional.  Great quality and very affordable.  We have gotten so many compliments on our engagement photos :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KGM did a wedding I was in last year. They are great. Very laid back and flexible. Kim actually helped my friend get into her wedding dress.The pictures were fantastic. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Luigi did our wedding in October and was incredible. He was prompt, polite, helpful and very friendly. My hubby and I are not comfortable in front of the camera but Luigi and his team helped us relax and have a great time. And the pics came out terrific because of it. I was so happy we chose him.
  • Options
    Nikki83185Nikki83185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim and Ray from KGM just did our wedding on June 5th- they were great! They also did our engagement shoot and family shots of all my cousins for my grandmother's christmas gift last year- def reccomend them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KGM are our photographers too! Just from meeting them, I knew they would be perfect. They were so nice and made my fiance and I feel so comfortable from our first meeting, that we had to book them. Our engagement session will be in September and I'm so excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KGM Expressions is awesome.  Ray and Kim are so professional but know how to keep things light and cheery too - they did our engagement pictures in Ocean City and everyone has complimented on them and we really like them too =)  I am excited to have them for our wedding next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards