March 2013 Weddings
Options

November siggy challenge - ideas (plus a little AW!)

Hi ladies! Hope everyone's planning is going well! It's almost the end of the month, so let's get some ideas for our next siggy challenge! I have a short list of my ideas, one of which is a non wedding themed idea in case we want to take a break from wedding siggies (doesn't matter to me either way!). Please add to the list!

-Hair inspiration
-Centerpiece inspiration
-You and MOH
-Favorite Thanksgiving food

And also because I'm not going to make a new post until we get all of our pics, I wanted to share another engagement pic our photographer posted :-)

(Alyssa Rei Photography)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: November siggy challenge - ideas (plus a little AW!)

• Options

ADORABLE photo, cannot wait to see more! I need to go pick up my CD with all the pictures from my sister so I can start working on the photo scrapbook.

Centerpiece inspiration is a good one. I could do any of them really, but I wasn't sure if most girls pick out hairstyle and everything so far in advance, or if im the only crazy one who had that figured out before I did about anything else. lol. I love getting my hair professional done, because i am so bad at doing it myself.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like centerpiece inspiration....also, GREAT pic, you can feel the love :)
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like hair inspiration.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like the hair or the MOH!

GREAT picture!! You are stunning!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Options
    What a cute picture!!!! Love it!!!  I love MOH picture ... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards