July 2011 Weddings

Good Morning?

Hello ladies! What is everyone up to today?
Im feeling super relaxed this morning. Last night I finished reading catching fire and began reading lets pretend this never happene, until I fell asleep.
This morning I woke up semi early and completely rested. I plan on cleaning today but right now Im just having coffee and working on my buck head. I also want to do day 1 of week 1 of c25k....for the 10th tiime. Hopefully ill stick with it this time...

Re: Good Morning?

• How did you like the book? As you can see from my thread one up, I am jonesing for HG!
    Photobucket
  • Good luck with the running!  You can do it!!!

We're off to do some errands and at some point we have to go to DH's boss's house.  She is pretty much giving me a brand new LLBean bike that she bought and doesn't want.  She won't accept any money for it (she has more money than she knows what to do with) and said to consider it a thank you for all of the tech support DH and I have provided for her over the past year or so.

Other than that, I have a month's worth of journal entries to write (12-16) for my internship and a test to correct.  I need to run as well. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just got back from the grocery store. No real plans for today. I have a Groupon for a new cupcake place so I think we are going to go try it out. Other than that, I may take a nap and watch some movies.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's just turning afternoon here.  DH and I dropped my car off to get the trailer hitch installed and have already picked it up.  We also went to his bank and another bank.  I did my homework for the week and have done some laundry.  Now I'm contemplating lunch.  I was going to make a sandwich but the bread is moldy.  Yuck.  So now I think I'm going to order something instead.  
  • edited April 2012
    Good morning! No plans today except reading Catching Fire and getting some work done. Tonight we're having dinner at my mom's house and then going to the opera.
  • Morning ladies!!  JP is going out in the jeep with some buddies but I'm staying home this time.  I told him it was because I wanted to sleep in, but really I need to get him his birthday present!!  May really snuck up on me, I can't believe it's almost here already!!

Other than that we don't have much plans today.  Going over to my mom's for beer and snacks this afternoon cause she's hooking us up on a blind couple date!  There's this girl/lady/woman? that she works with who is around my age.  My mom thinks that she and her husband would be great friends for me and JP.  I don't know why she thinks we need more friends, but I told her we would meet them!  Moms are silly sometimes.
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good morning!  I just got back from a nice nine mile run and saw a few deer while I was out (the random wildlife adds to the running experience).  I have no idea what we're up to the rest of the day, H needs to be measured for the wedding he's in in October at some point though.

The 'new' bike sounds great Holly.
    Good luck with C25K Anali, you can do it!  
  • @leah, that sounds SO akward! JMO!!!

nothing new going on here girls...about to go to the gym and then we'll see.  i want to go to target and buy another pair of these pants:

http://www.target.com/p/Merona-Womens-Linen-Drawstring-Beach-Pant-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13961649#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

i usually have really bad luck finding pants at target, but i wanted some kind of capri or something light for work and i found these. they are SOOO comfy and light and they roll down on the bottom, so they hit your ankle.  i got a pair in the denim color and wanted black, but the target i went to didn't have them in black, so i want another pair.

other than that, i'm highly unexciting! have fun girls!
  • Those pants look soooo comfy Sara!  I might have to head to Target today too!
  • Morning! I was up early to proctor an exam. Thankfully, all the students got done almost an hour early so an even better deal for me. H and I will probably spend the rest of the day just relaxing on the couch. I need to spend some time getting things ready for a yard sale in a few weeks. We don't really have a lot here to add to the sale but I know we have at least a few things that need to go.
  • Hello! I'm at work right now, just got done shopping for H's birthday. I couldn't find what I wanted so I just got him a shirt lol. But I loove the color and it will look so good on him! Tomorrow I am taking H to go see the 5 year engagement and we are just going to walk around the plaza, which is a really nice shopping center in KC where we got married. I also have a few groupons to use so we will probably eat out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • In Response to Re: Good Morning?:
    It's just turning afternoon here.  DH and I dropped my car off to get the trailer hitch installed and have already picked it up.  We also went to his bank and another bank.  I did my homework for the week and have done some laundry.  Now I'm contemplating lunch.  I was going to make a sandwich but the bread is moldy.  Yuck.  So now I think I'm going to order something instead.  
    Posted by MrsGandthebeag

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you in grad school? Or do you just mean stuff you needed to do for work?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • We just got home from the March of Babies walk.  There was a great turn out and it's a beautiful day, although a little chilly near the water.  I'm making some macaroni and meatballs and I see a nap in the future for everyone in this house.  Max is already passed out and he didn't even do the whole walk!  We are headed over to a friend's house later on and need to pick up some stuff for the housewarming basket I'm making him before we go over there.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good afternoon, all!

Leah--that is so funny that your mom is setting you up on a date with another couple!  That would be pretty funny if you wound up being good friends!

I just got home from lunch with my parents and H.  He went back to work, and now here I am, bored at home.  I'm trying not to spend any money, and it's rainy, so I'm pretty stuck. At least he gets off at 7 tonight so we might be able to go out and do something tonight together. :)
  • JMorta- Can I just say how much fun it is to have you around posting more?!  Loves to ya!!
  • Aw thanks Leah! I feel bad that I have been MIA. I've been lurking like crazy but just can't seem to find the time to post with the absolutely crazy and beyond stressful school year I've had. I cannot wait for summer! Tha being said I will def try to be around more. I miss you girls!
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Good Morning?:
    Aw thanks Leah! I feel bad that I have been MIA. I've been lurking like crazy but just can't seem to find the time to post with the absolutely crazy and beyond stressful school year I've had. I cannot wait for summer! Tha being said I will def try to be around more. I miss you girls!
    Posted by jmorta04
    Has this school year been worse that usual?  Or just the normal stressful school year stuff?
    In Response to Re:Good Morning?:Aw thanks Leah! I feel bad that I have been MIA. I've been lurking like crazy but just can't seem to find the time to post with the absolutely crazy and beyond stressful school year I've had. I cannot wait for summer! Tha being said I will def try to be around more. I miss you girls!Posted by jmorta04Has this school year been worse that usual?nbsp; Or just the normal stressful school year stuff? Posted by LeahJP
    Yes this year has been extremely challenging. I have one student with extreme behavioral needs most likely bipolar with some other mood disorder although no real diagnosis yet who has really drained me this year. Not to mention the 23 others who also need to be taught each day even when my difficult kid is in the middle of hurling things across my classroom, screaming, and crawling under tables. So yeah...it's been a tough year! Lol
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    In Response to Re:Good Morning?: Yes this year has been extremely challenging. I have one student with extreme behavioral needs most likely bipolar with some other mood disorder although no real diagnosis yet who has really drained me this year. Not to mention the 23 others who also need to be taught each day even when my difficult kid is in the middle of hurling things across my classroom, screaming, and crawling under tables. So yeah...it's been a tough year! Lol
    Posted by jmorta04
    Oh man. So sorry, Jess. That must be incredibly exhausting.
  • Jeez, Jess, I'm sure that's exhausting. We have a class like that at my school, and I asked the teacher how she does it every day (as I have a hard enough time, and I only see them 80 minutes a week), and her response was "MGD 64." Haha :)

But seriously, it is nice to see you around! :)
    In Response to Re:Good Morning?: Yes this year has been extremely challenging. I have one student with extreme behavioral needs most likely bipolar with some other mood disorder although no real diagnosis yet who has really drained me this year. Not to mention the 23 others who also need to be taught each day even when my difficult kid is in the middle of hurling things across my classroom, screaming, and crawling under tables. So yeah...it's been a tough year! Lol
    Posted by jmorta04
    I'm sorry, I asked this question and then totally disappeared!!  I remember you saying something about this back at the beginning of the year I believe.  I am so sorry that you have to deal with that.  It is no fun, I know from experience.  I teach in an area that has a lot of really rough student with a lot of LD, ED, etc.  And since I happen to be good with these types of students, and have a good track record with them... guess who gets them?!  I know it's almost the end of the year, but if you need any help let me know!
  • Molly, I'm taking an online course through the dept of ed because it was free and it's giving me prof. dev points which we need to keep up our license.  It's almost over, just a couple more weeks.
  • Wow Jess, I'm sorry your student situation really hasn't improved!  I know you must have a count down until school is out! 

I don't know how you teachers do it! 
  • Thanks ladies! It's been rough but the end is in sight. Leah my situation is similar...I'm the only first grade teacher with a sped degree and experience so I often get the kids with behavioral and learning problems. This has been the worst yet though.
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards