Wedding Reception Forum

Photobooths are so expensive!

So, photobooths are kind of expensive.  So far I've seen $500 for 3 hours.  Is that a good rate?  Does anyone have any other fun ideas for a reception that is the same idea as a photo booth but not as expensive?

Re: Photobooths are so expensive!

• I am doing a photbooth.  I think it will be a great addition to our reception.  I agree it is a little pricey, but I am going to splurge.  I think $500.00 is a good price.  I am looking at one from two different vendors.  One is six hours for 800.00 and one is four hours for $1000.00 (guest book is included with this one)  I am doing the photobooth instead of party favors. The photos that print out will have our names printed on them and that will be our way of thanking them for sharing the day with us.  Our budget will not allow us to do both. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • $500 is a really good price. The booths in our area ranged from $850-$1300 when I got quotes. I got one last minute when I found a Groupon for $525. Best deal I ever found in Chicago!
  • [QUOTE] I got one last minute when I found a Groupon for $525. Best deal I ever found in Chicago!
    Posted by stephasuasu[/QUOTE]

OMG! I am so jealous you found a Groupon for a photobooth!  That's awesome!! (A photobooth is part of my "Wish LIst" for my wedding...  They run up to 1500 in my area.)  Good find, I'm gonna keep an eye out for a groupon near me!
  • I saw something in one of The Knot magazines. They sell a guest book that you can insert polaroid pictures into. Then, guests can sign near their picture. I was thinking of doing this as an alternative to a photobooth. I'm sure you can search The Knot shop for this. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards