Illinois-Chicago

B3T - Budget Brides Band Together

Hi - I am planning my wedding on a budget.  I was wondering if anyone out there is getting married in 2011 around Chicago and wanted to piggyback.  For instance if you are keeping your wedding colors simple and are buying table cloths, perhaps we can go in together on them and use them twice.  If we think about it, we may be able to really double up and quite a few things!  Please consider it and drop me a line - Adrienneemartin@hotmail.com

Re: B3T - Budget Brides Band Together

• edited December 2011
    Hi - I am planning my wedding on a budget.  I was wondering if anyone out there is getting married in 2011 around Chicago and wanted to piggyback.  For instance if you are keeping your wedding colors simple and are buying table cloths, perhaps we can go in together on them and use them twice.  If we think about it, we may be able to really double up and quite a few things!  Please consider it and drop me a line - Adrienneemartin@hotmail.com
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would post this on your local board, this one is international. 
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto.  Also you likely want to change the sign-off line in your siggy ("Brides of 2009 Unite!), I think it is from 2008 when you were apparently planning a 2009 wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards