March 2013 Weddings
Options

Countdown....

85 Days... OMG!! I am so excited and nervous! We have almost everything ready... just need to get my wedding dress fitting and his tux, were getting our pictures done next month around my birthday, and I think that's it! Oh and I need to get my chipped tooth fixed! Oh and we just found out about a wonderful bonus we are getting on our wedding night and honeymoon weekend! There will be a stargazing and comet show the night of our wedding! We will get to participate, which is awesome for us. I am so happy right now!!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Countdown....

• Options
    Glad everything is going well for you all!! So exciting :)

We're at 93 days and we need each and every one of them! haha Things are going great so far but there is still so much to do, FI and I don't even have a first dance song picked out yet and a lot of the other little details will hopefully be started/taken care of once I get to PA this weekend/next week. My mom is addressing our invites for us, so I have to take all of the inner and outer envelopes with us on the plane, plus Christmas presents, winter clothes, and we're flying with our dog! I think its safe to say I'm more nervous about just getting home for the holidays than actual wedding stuff right now!

On that note, I hope everyone has a great holiday season!!! Hopefully I will be productive and have lots to report in the next few weeks :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're also at 93 days. I finally realized a couple days ago that we were in the double digits.. that just stressed me out more, haha. I think with Christmas coming up, I've been so crazy busy and don't have time to get wedding things done that I need to get done. I wanted to get invitations out next week but that's not happening, haha. We still need to book our honeymoon too. Ahh!

Good news though is I just got my wedding band! My e-ring has a curve to it and it was so impossible to find anything that really worked. We went to the jewelry store across the street from my work and found a band that matches the curve perfectly! I was shocked! Now it's actually in my possession and I can't wait to get them sauldered (sp?) together and wear it after the wedding!

I'm going a little crazy right now but things WILL get done.. if I keep telling myself that it will happen, right?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    We are down to 72 days...and also very excited!  Yay!!  I have about 1/2 the invites printed...still need to do a cake tasting and ordering...and alterations in January. 
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    98 days to go and we have a bunch going on. Busy season for me right now as a photographer, but I'm getting through it. Going to pick up my dress next week. Taking the ushers to get fitted for their dresses next week as well. Also, finally got done with the evites and I'm ready to pick out our paper invites. Our invites won't go out until mid January. Every since we've been working with the wedding coordinator, things are running more smoothly for sure...can't wait until 3/30/13!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards