Getting in Shape
Options

Level 2-30DS

After pledging to move on to level two and having a stare-down with the DVD player for about 5 minutes, I finally committed and completed level two for the first time! It was pretty fierce. But I think once I get used to it, I'll like it much better than level one. I feel so much better since starting this program and I started it because of this board. So, thank you all!
Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: Level 2-30DS

• Options
    I think I'm moving to level 2 next week. Finally!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah that so great. I also got hooked on 30DS because of this board. I need some serious motavation and everyone here talking about it made me get it.  Im only on day 4 af level 1 and will do one more week. After next weekend (B-day weekend) I will move to level 2.

geri...
  • Options
    I haven't been doing 30 DS everyday, more like every other day. I think I've done about 6-7 days altogether on Lvl 1, going to do it once more today and then I'm going to push myself to move to Lvl 2 tomorrow. I'm a little scared, lvl 1 was pretty intense. 
  • Options
    I'm on day 5 and am still sticking with the less intense movements (Anita style- I think that is what her name is!).  Do you guys generally stick to the 10 days per level or are you working with each level a bit longer?  When I have time I have been doing it twice a day, but it hasn't gotten much easier!

• Options
    I'm 12 days in (spread out over about 17 days), and my workout buddy and I tried Level 2 for the first time yesterday... OW. Do not underestimate Level 2!! I thought I'd be fine because I'd been handling Level 1 with relative ease after so much time, but... ow. It just uses different muscles or more difficult moves or something.

That said, I am hell bent on conquering it, and I'm sure you can do it!!!
  • Options
    Level 2 *is* intense. But I really enjoyed it despite my complete lack of coordination.
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards