New Jersey
Options

Bridal Shower Locations-Monmouth/Ocean County

My best friend's shower was supposed to be Saturday afternoon at the Lobster Shanty and her mother cancelled the whole thing because of Irene. Lobster Shanty is booked every Saturday and Sunday in September and October so now we're screwed trying to find a new place.

Any ideas? The cheaper, the better. (Believe it or not, we got the Lobster Shanty for $24 a person!)

Re: Bridal Shower Locations-Monmouth/Ocean County

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a banquet hall on Chambers Bridge Road called close encounters.  It holds up to 80 or so people and it's 18.95 per person for their buffet.  I just happened to drive by it the other day and called because I'm looking for a place for my rehearsal dinner.  I'm actually going to tour it tonight so if you're interested I'll let you know how it goes.

Also when I was pregnant in 2009, my family held my baby shower at Carino's on Rt 9 in Howell,  I'm not too sure on how much it was but they did a really nice job.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip on Close Encounters..I'm going to pass that along.
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure of the price, but I love the Salt Creek Grille. There's also Sole Bella in Freehold/Jackson which might be more reasonable. GL!
  • Options
    agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom has been to a ton of showers at the Black Trumpet in Spring Lake. It's right across the street from the ocean in a cute little B&B and definitely sounds to be in your price range (http://www.theblacktrumpet.com/showers.html).  The McLoone's restaurants offer good options as well for showers (http://www.mcloones.com/).  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    ty5962aty5962a member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Salt Creek Grille. My shower was there and it was great. Good food and beautiful view!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nabucco Italian Ristorante in TR is newer but does really nice showers and you get alot for the money...food is exellent also.
    Christina : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards