March 2013 Weddings
Options

AW - checks! (PIPs)

So FI and I went down to my parent's house yesterday since we had a day off, and we got some wedding stuff done! We went to a paper store in Minneapolis and got a sample made up of what we want our invitations to look like. We will probably put a design on the pocket, a band around it and something attached to that. Here is the idea:

Then we went to David's Bridal to have my sister try on the dress my other two BMs tried on and loved! Luckily they even had one in the right color for her to try on! Here it is:

We also decided to try out some things for centerpieces. We are renting vases from my mom's coworker. There are 3 sizes of the large vases (the one in the pictures is about the size of the largest) and then some votives. I wanted to do submerged flowers, so we bought a couple kinds to see what they looked like. Haven't decided if I want the blue or a white flower instead, and whether or not I want all of the vases to have the flowers. We did do colored water in another vase with a floating candle, and I liked that. The rocks will probably be different than what's in here but anyways, here is the general idea:

Lastly, my mom added a TON of family members to the guest list! They are distant family (parent's cousins I don't see often, people like that). My mom insists they won't come (which I know they probably won't), but it makes me nervous that my guest list is getting HUGE! Haha. Anyways, I had a nice, productive day yesterday! Yay!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: AW - checks! (PIPs)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards