Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Has anyone had any experience with Bella Pictures the price is good but im nervous?

Out of all the photographers i have seen Bella is standing out to me.  The price is good and their Web Site is great.  Their Wedding albums look fab.  But me not meeting the photographer until a couple of weeks and actually not meeting anyone in person is making me nervous.  There is mixed reviews about them it is alot of money and i wanna be sure before i put a deposit on!  Your comments would be much appreciated

Re: Has anyone had any experience with Bella Pictures the price is good but im nervous?

• Options
    LucyHC : Bella is actually a nationwide "umbrella" company. So the question is actually quite relevant in the photo forum, IMO.

To the OP : I have heard nothing but bad reviews across several forums about Bella. They are sort of the "Grab Bag" of photographers. The "hire" their photographers off of craigslist (just google craigslist bella photography). So you really have no clue what you are getting until all is said and done. Personally, I would much rather have a photographer that I selected specifically because I like them and their work. 

Also, I have heard that their so called wonderful customer service goes out the window once they have your money. Hope this helps a bit. If you decide to keep looking post your photo budget on your local board and see if anyone can recommend someone for you to look at. Good luck!
  • Options
    Dont do it!  Read their reviews on wedding wire!  They're terrible!
  • Options
    Run away. Far far away. The pictures on the website are picked from the best their photographers take. You will not get one of those photographers, chances are. 
  • Options
    I made the mistake of entering a conest with them and they have called me non stop every day even whenI asked them to stop. Seems like their customer service is lacking AND they are like pro flowers...they offer great flowers on the website then they hire some photographer in BFE to come shoot you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards