Maine
Options

Spring Hill reception?

Has anyone had their ceremony and/or reception at Spring Hill? Did you have it inside or outside? Did you like it? Details would be great, thanks!

Re: Spring Hill reception?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    My best friend had her ceremony and her reception at Spring Hill.  It was nice enough.  The ceremony was outside and only about 100 feet from the reception hall, but the thing that I didn't like about the location was that you were just right on the edge of the parking lot for your ceremony.  Also, the reception hall was big enough for her wedding (I think she had about 125 people) but it left limited dance floor space so people were kind of close together trying to dance.  Also, some of the decor was a little "outdated" looking.  On the plus side, I remember the food being pretty good and there's a great location for photos behind the building.  If I had to choose (and I do, because I just got engaged) I would pick another location if you can afford it.  It was okay for the money.  If I remember correctly, just the location and dinner cost them about $6,000.  There are a lot of additional charges for chairs, setup, linens, etc.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to cross Spring Hill off my list. I'm trying to find a lower budget venue, and something local. I want a small and fun intimate gathering for about 80 people. Thanks for the info, that helped a lot! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards