Favors
Options

Could these placecards double as our favor? (x-post from reception ideas)

FI and I like board games, and I am a huge words/English/writing/reading sort of person who happens to love Scrabble. So I love the idea of using Scrabble tiles and racks for our place cards! Could these double as a favor, or are they not enough? Should I add something edible or is this enough as is? Would you be happy with this as a guest?

Re: Could these placecards double as our favor? (x-post from reception ideas)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are cute for placecards, but as a favor, I'd want something else. That is something I wouldn't keep b/c it would just sit around collecting dust. I might keep it on my desk at work for awhile, but eventually I'd probably get rid of it. 
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    mpatt2122mpatt2122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they are cute, but I wouldn't think of it as a favor. You don't have to do any favors if you don't want to.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    SD3194SD3194 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea I agree that they are cute but I would have no use for it and would probably throw it away.
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they're adorable as place cards.  And of course, it can be your favor.  But to be honest, it's not something I'd use in my home, so I'd probably take it and then toss it.

So it seems like a great deal of work for little gain.  You could still use the scrabble theme on cards, which would be very cute, but it would cost far, far less, and be less labor intensive.

GL
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you wanted to do use them but not as favors you could do tabe numbers- a little cheaper and still has the effect.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sandals Grande St. Lucia
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards