Snarky Brides
Options

Since Literature is dead...

How about writing a group SB romance novel? I'll start, next person copies the start, then add on. Maybe we can get novel going. In case of double posts, first in wins.

CHAPTER 1
Zoe never learned. The last few guys she dated were all such duds. Why was it so hard to find a decent guy? Its not like she wasn't pretty..

Re: Since Literature is dead...

• Options
    It's not like she wasn't pretty...

...But there was that whole two vaginas thing.
    panther
  • Options
    But there was that whole two vaginas thing....

... I mean, what guy wouldn't want that?
  • Options
    ...I mean, what guy wouldn't want that?

Turned out two vaginas attracted just one kind of guy, and it wasn’t the kind Zoe was interested in. But where would she find the good ones, the ones who loved her for her, not the “second cave of wonders,” as her last ex so eloquently put it?
  • Options
    .........But where would she find the good ones, the ones who loved her for her, not the “second cave of wonders,” as her last ex so eloquently put it?

She tried everywhere; bookstores, the gym, coffee shops and yet no one showed any interest.  Until one day it all changed when she went to.....
  • Options
    She tried everywhere; bookstores, the gym, coffee shops and yet no one showed any interest.  Until one day it all changed when she went to.....

Walt Disney World. There he was - dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, all set to plunder. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:7ae604ba-de0e-4fdd-b95f-91597b2832db">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE].........But where would she find the good ones, the ones who loved her for her, not the “second cave of wonders,” as her last ex so eloquently put it? She tried everywhere; bookstores, the gym, coffee shops and yet no one showed any interest.  Until one day it all changed when she went to.....
    Posted by Brandi0714[/QUOTE]
    Until one day it all changed when she went to work at the Double The Pleasure strip club.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:54ebf154-5a68-4d50-9e6e-4590a853b4e2">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]She tried everywhere; bookstores, the gym, coffee shops and yet no one showed any interest.  Until one day it all changed when she went to..... Walt Disney World. There he was - dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, all set to plunder. 
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Her timbers were shivered at first sight, and she was drawn to that swashbuckling swagger, that look of sinful fun in his eyes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:54ebf154-5a68-4d50-9e6e-4590a853b4e2">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]She tried everywhere; bookstores, the gym, coffee shops and yet no one showed any interest.  Until one day it all changed when she went to..... Walt Disney World. There he was - dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, all set to plunder. 
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Of course, he was cleaning up the mess that the latest 5 year old with too much sugar left after 10 rounds on the roller coaster, but that didn't matter to her.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:67333818-5c40-4162-b259-692737c0bf8b">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : Her timbers were shivered at first sight, and she was drawn to that swashbuckling swagger, that look of sinful fun in his eyes.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

He approached Zoe and offered her the opportunity of a lifetime- to have a late night adventure on his ship.
  • Options
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:911aae2c-9f9d-45b4-b98a-f980f8c12369">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : He approached Zoe and offered her the opportunity of a lifetime- to have a late night adventure on his ship.

She was hesitant at first. After all, she'd heard that line a hundred times before and this time was supposed to be different. But hey, it was vacation, and if she wanted to go for an ocean adventure and sail his seas, what was the harm?
    </p><p>And so she smiled, accepted his hand, and said, "Take me to your helm, captain."

The sounds of the happiest place on earth disappeared as he led the way, Zoe focusing on the feel of his hand grasping hers, imagining what it would be like to have that hand on a different part of her body. Grazing her legs, her stomach, pulling her closer to him as the waves rocked them together.

<em>Stop it</em>, Zoe chided herself. <em>You don't even know his name.</em>
    </p>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:2b99b24a-103a-465a-aa9c-f0641e3aa8fd">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : She was hesitant at first. After all, she'd heard that line a hundred times before and this time was supposed to be different. But hey, it was vacation, and if she wanted to go for an ocean adventure and sail his seas, what was the harm? And so she smiled, accepted his hand, and said, "Take me to your helm, captain." The sounds of the happiest place on earth disappeared as he led the way, Zoe focusing on the feel of his hand grasping hers, imagining what it would be like to have that hand on a different part of her body. Grazing her legs, her stomach, pulling her closer to him as the waves rocked them together. Stop it , Zoe chided herself. You don't even know his name.

When they arrived Zoe was amazed. His ship was larger than she expected, with gorgeous detailing in every aspect of the decor.  She almost didn't notice him watching her as she gazed impressively at the master suite.  He approached her as they made eye contact and she began to tremble with excitement.  <em>This could be it</em>, she thought. 
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:218406df-c1d8-44b9-ba2e-d402f0a6deb1">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : When they arrived Zoe was amazed. His ship was larger than she expected, with gorgeous detailing in every aspect of the decor.  She almost didn't notice him watching her as she gazed impressively at the master suite.  He approached her as they made eye contact and she began to tremble with excitement.  This could be it , she thought. 

But then he stopped, his gaze tracing her from head to toe, his smile soft as he took her by the hand. "How about a midnight view of the Atlantic?" he asked, holding up a small telescope. He must have noticed the disappointment in her eyes, because he added, "Along with a little booty plundering under the stars."

</p><p>Zoe snorted, her nerves dissolving at the humor tinting his words. "As long as you don't make me walk the plank," she replied, taking the telescope and following him to the deck. "So, what am I looking for?"

</p><p>"How about the most beautiful woman on the ocean? She should be pretty easy to see. I'm looking at her right now."

</p><p>Zoe turned, surprised, seeing him leaning against the railing, arms crossed and eyes soft. She moved closer, trying to resist, knowing she was falling into her self-destructive pattern of always picking the wrong man. But this time, she didn't care. </p>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:deeb2625-f8e1-4c94-a055-9a172ca5f1d3">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... :  She moved closer, trying to resist, knowing she was falling into her self-destructive pattern of always picking the wrong man. But this time, she didn't care.

She deserved this, damnit.  Pushing that niggling voice to the back of her head, she looked at her swarthy captain through hooded eyes.  "It's easy to be beautiful when you look at me like that."  Her voice came out breathier than she would've liked.  How come she couldn't be as seductive as those "other" women? 
    "Look at you like what?" he asked
    "Like you want to eat me alive," she replied.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:deeb2625-f8e1-4c94-a055-9a172ca5f1d3">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : But then he stopped, his gaze tracing her from head to toe, his smile soft as he took her by the hand. "How about a midnight view of the Atlantic?" he asked, holding up a small telescope. He must have noticed the disappointment in her eyes, because he added, "Along with a little booty plundering under the stars." Zoe snorted, her nerves dissolving at the humor tinting his words. "As long as you don't make me walk the plank," she replied, taking the telescope and following him to the deck. "So, what am I looking for?" "How about the most beautiful woman on the ocean? She should be pretty easy to see. I'm looking at her right now." Zoe turned, surprised, seeing him leaning against the railing, arms crossed and eyes soft. She moved closer, trying to resist, knowing she was falling into her self-destructive pattern of always picking the wrong man. But this time, she didn't care.

As she approached, she could feel her pulse beginning to race. His smoldering eyes never left her making her more  and more excited.  Her excitement finally got the best of her as she rushed to where he was standing.  He wrapped her into his arms and pulled out the telescope.  "Just point up at the sky and look through the small hole." he explained.  Zoe barely heard him.  She was so struck by the way he looked in the moonlight.  As she looked into the sky through the telescope, he began to kiss her neck slowly and seductively, giving her goosebumps all over her body.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:bcd13031-75c8-4fff-9b71-24d3e3479ca4">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : She deserved this, damnit.  Pushing that niggling voice to the back of her head, she looked at her swarthy captain through hooded eyes.  "It's easy to be beautiful when you look at me like that."  Her voice came out breathier than she would've liked.  How come she couldn't be as seductive as those "other" women?  "Look at you like what?" he asked "Like you want to eat me alive," she replied.
    Posted by Bkseller13[/QUOTE]

He grinned that dangerous grin, one that made her anxious, thrilled, nervous, excited.

</p><p>Excited, she realized with hesitance. She'd forgotten about that little part of her anatomy. Her captain had an expensive boat with expensive toys and there he was, looking at her like she was the unattainable Calypso. She didn't belong here, although she desperately wanted to.

</p><p>Would he still have that hungry smile and eager eyes when she confessed to her…oddity?  </p>
  • Options
    I am dying at "his ship was larger than expected"
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:380f2b9b-7853-4876-8541-7f40a9a6be2e">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : He grinned that dangerous grin, one that made her anxious, thrilled, nervous, excited. Excited, she realized with hesitance. She'd forgotten about that little part of her anatomy. Her captain had an expensive boat with expensive toys and there he was, looking at her like she was the unattainable Calypso. She didn't belong here, although she desperately wanted to. Would he still have that hungry smile and eager eyes when she confessed to her…oddity? 

The sexy captain immediately sensed her hesitation.  "What is wrong?" he asked.  She fidgeted nervously trying to come up with the right answer.  Did she tell him?  Would he be disgusted or look past it? She looked out to the ocean as if the answer would just appear, although Zoe knew that it wouldn't. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:71244627-5637-42e7-aaf3-fedd73951eda">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : The sexy captain immediately sensed her hesitation.  "What is wrong?" he asked.  She fidgeted nervously trying to come up with the right answer.  Did she tell him?  Would he be disgusted or look past it? She looked out to the ocean as if the answer would just appear, although Zoe knew that it wouldn't. 

<div>The mix of anticipation and nervousness put her over the edge and she just couldn't take it any longer.  "I have two vaginas!" she blurted out.</div><div>
    </div><div>"Oh God, what have I done?" she thought to herself.  She hid her face in her hands.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:6a2eb01b-618d-4b4d-bc96-6ab19d23c754">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : The mix of anticipation and nervousness put her over the edge and she just couldn't take it any longer.  "I have two vaginas!" she blurted out. "Oh God, what have I done?" she thought to herself.  She hid her face in her hands.
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

<div>The tall, dark and sexy captain got a startled look on his face and said "What was that? Did I hear you correctly?" </div><div>
    </div><div>Zoe slowly peaked from behind her long, soft fingers and whispered "I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you. I will leave now, if you want..."</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:220b45de-4f57-4a71-8234-41dd790309dc">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : The tall, dark and sexy captain got a startled look on his face and said "What was that? Did I hear you correctly?"  Zoe slowly peaked from behind her long, soft fingers and whispered "I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you. I will leave now, if you want..."
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

A slow smile spread across his handsome face.

"Well, in that case, we must be made for each other."

Zoe gasped, startled "What are you saying?  Do you mean..." Zoe trailed off.  In her shock, she couldn't find the words to finish her question.
  • Options
    Chapter Two

The sun started peaking through the windows of the  boat waking Zoe from her sleep.  She woke up unsure of where she was until she glanced over and saw the Captain staring at her from across the room.  "Sleep well?" he asked with a smirk.  "I did.  Last night was really.... fun." She replied.  Zoe couldn't believe she finally met her match.  A man with not only one, but two satisfying and fufilling members.  They spent the night in bed going steadily keeping up the pace with the choppy ocean waves.  Zoe was ecstatic.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:76029cea-014c-48fb-bb24-910ff5ef8ada">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am dying at "his ship was larger than expected"
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

This was cracking me up too. I have no writing skills, but I'm hooked!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:f78eef62-49f4-4a0b-aa4e-7388e406fb0c">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : A slow smile spread across his handsome face. "Well, in that case, we must be made for each other." Zoe gasped, startled "What are you saying?  Do you mean..." Zoe trailed off.  In her shock, she couldn't find the words to finish her question.
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

I had such a crude follow up to this but just couldn't bring myself to type it at work.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:1b75a4e9-4f14-41dc-be44-9337b6b0c8e9">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chapter Two The sun started peaking through the windows of the  boat waking Zoe from her sleep.  She woke up unsure of where she was until she glanced over and saw the Captain staring at her from across the room.  "Sleep well?" he asked with a smirk.  "I did.  Last night was really.... fun." She replied.  Zoe couldn't believe she finally met her match.  A man with not only one, but two satisfying and fufilling members.  They spent the night in bed going steadily keeping up the pace with the choppy ocean waves.  Zoe was ecstatic.

<div>And starving! She had really worked up an appetite the night before. Captain Jack offered to cook with a wink: "I could make you some scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and a sausage- or two?" </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    This was hysterical to read back to back. You guys are awesome.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:4e6979d7-d95d-4b8e-afe4-daacbf42a2df">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : And starving! She had really worked up an appetite the night before. Captain Jack offered to cook with a wink: "I could make you some scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and a sausage- or two?" 
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

"I would love to, but I am running late!." Zoe said in a scramble.  She quickly got dressed while the Captain watched adoringly.  "When will I see you again?" He asked.  Zoe wrote her phone number on a slip of paper and rushed out the door stopping only for a kiss.  As she drove home she wondered if she would ever see him again.  She didn't even ask for his name.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:7527375e-ab13-43aa-a29a-739ffb07dc4b">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : "I would love to, but I am running late!." Zoe said in a scramble.  She quickly got dressed while the Captain watched adoringly.  "When will I see you again?" He asked.  Zoe wrote her phone number on a slip of paper and rushed out the door stopping only for a kiss.  As she drove home she wondered if she would ever see him again.  She didn't even ask for his name.

<div>...  She wasn't even sure if she wanted to know his name or even see him again.  As exhilarating as the experience was she felt it was moving too quickly.  She had just met him, and both of them had extra baggage... him more literally.  Was she ready to forget her past relationships and screw ups and try something again?  </div><div>
    </div><div>She noticed someone waving out of the corner of her eye.  She turned to look at the car next to her.  There he was, that bastard.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:a1f0b9cb-2cd2-4980-98a1-df6396a468ef">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : ...  She wasn't even sure if she wanted to know his name or even see him again.  As exhilarating as the experience was she felt it was moving too quickly.  She had just met him, and both of them had extra baggage... him more literally.  Was she ready to forget her past relationships and screw ups and try something again?   She noticed someone waving out of the corner of her eye.  She turned to look at the car next to her.  There he was, that bastard.

Zoe waved back wondering if he was following her.  She wouldn't have recognized him otherwise outside of his costume. Instead of the smoky eyes and long braided hair he had a buzz cut and glasses- it was like a totally different person.  "Hello there." He said after rolling down his window.  "What are you up to today?" Zoe asked, giving him the benefit of the doubt that he had plans.  It was his reply that made her.... 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:d4bb74e7-4799-42bd-a7d2-da7d084698ec">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : Zoe waved back wondering if he was following her.  She wouldn't have recognized him otherwise outside of his costume. Instead of the smoky eyes and long braided hair he had a buzz cut and glasses- it was like a totally different person.  "Hello there." He said after rolling down his window.  "What are you up to today?" Zoe asked, giving him the benefit of the doubt that he had plans.  It was his reply that made her.... 

<div>...angry and confused.  "Checking on the kid" he said very nonchalantly.  The kid?  The man had a kid?  Why wouldn't he mention that?  Was he married?  Thirty questions whirled around in her brain.  The biggest question of all was why she even cared.  She just met the man, yet something tugged at her heartstrings when she heard that.  Was she disappointed?  Crazy?  Who knew.  The light turned green but she just sat there, frozen.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_since-literature-is-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:17392209-e591-4839-b28a-64dda423f2c8Post:cd0b4da8-5210-47f1-8ec9-f744b2c1326f">Re: Since Literature is dead...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since Literature is dead... : ...angry and confused.  "Checking on the kid" he said very nonchalantly.  The kid?  The man had a kid?  Why wouldn't he mention that?  Was he married?  Thirty questions whirled around in her brain.  The biggest question of all was why she even cared.  She just met the man, yet something tugged at her heartstrings when she heard that.  Was she disappointed?  Crazy?  Who knew.  The light turned green but she just sat there, frozen.

It didn't take long before she was being honked at repeatedly and stepped on the gas.  Zoe didn't care that she was speeding, all she could think about were the unanswered questions she had.  She suddenly wanted to turn around and follow him for the answers, but she knew missing another day of work could get her fired.  She rolled up to her apartment still fuming, and hoping that nosey roommate Sally wasn't around.  "Well, well, well, look what the cat drug in." Sally said while obnixiously chomping on her gum.  Zoe rolled her eyes and just walked to her room.  She showered quickly and headed off to work trying to think about anything other than the night before.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards