Snarky Brides
Options

Losing my mind??

Is it just me, or are things a little crazier around here than usual? And where has everyone gone? :-(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Losing my mind??

• Options
    I was wondering where everyone was too ...

don't worry, our very presence balances out the 'normal' ... Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    B2Z728B2Z728 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2013
    It has been really quiet here ever since Edie went to her new job. Lls has been absent too. And now Swag gave up The Knot for Lent. Oh and Brittany too! We miss you guys if you happen to read this! 

I haven't felt that there's a big influx of crazy, maybe just a little. Most of it doesn't usually end up over here though. I like how this board has a large amount of very sane, calm regulars. 

ETA: took some stuff out, moved it to the Thursday thread. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_losing-my-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a559597e-c4bb-452d-a962-efa242946390Post:1d402f15-30a1-4452-be74-83ff4620bcff">Re: Losing my mind??</a>:
    [QUOTE]It has been really quiet here ever since Edie went to her new job. Lls has been absent too. And now Swag gave up The Knot for Lent. Oh and Brittany too! We miss you guys if you happen to read this!  I haven't felt that there's a big influx of crazy, maybe just a little. Most of it doesn't usually end up over here though. <strong>I like how this board has a large amount of very sane, calm regulars.</strong>  ETA: took some stuff out, moved it to the Thursday thread. 
    Posted by B2Z728[/QUOTE]

That's also what I like about this board, that's why this one was the first that i started posting on. I've been venturing out a lot more lately though, probably because its been so quiet around here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I respond often on the Attire board, Invites and Paper, Flowers and my local board mostly because I like to help out other brides with their usually non-crazy questions. I get bored and try to find links for what they're asking about. I venture over to Chit Chat and respond occasionally, when it's slow chatting on SB, but I feel like a stranger over there. I read WP and E for entertainment, but rarely respond. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_losing-my-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a559597e-c4bb-452d-a962-efa242946390Post:1d402f15-30a1-4452-be74-83ff4620bcff">Re: Losing my mind??</a>:
    [QUOTE]It has been really quiet here ever since Edie went to her new job. Lls has been absent too. And now Swag gave up The Knot for Lent. Oh and Brittany too! We miss you guys if you happen to read this!  I haven't felt that there's a big influx of crazy, maybe just a little. Most of it doesn't usually end up over here though.<strong> I like how this board has a large amount of very sane, calm regulars.</strong>  ETA: took some stuff out, moved it to the Thursday thread. 
    Posted by B2Z728[/QUOTE]

I love that about this board too. I post in alot of different boards occasionally, but this one seems to be where I fit in best :] Thank you ladies for making me feel more comfortable over here! && I love having Rel around since we share the same date :] haha. All of you ladies have been great & I look forward to hearing from you all everyday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards