Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Monday Check in!! And... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! = )

Hey ladies!  What did you accomplish over the weekend?  WR/NWR?

Happy Halloween!!  = )
--

WR- I no longer have WR stuff... Kinda sad!  Although, I really should figure out what I'm selling, so we get some of our house back!

NWR- I made some really good Turkey Chili Taco Soup (Pinterest find!), on Saturday, for a family event.  It was a hit & everyone loved it!  Pretty sure I'll have to make some more soon, because we don't have much left!  I also made some chi concentrate & homemade chocolate sauce... SO GOOD!  = )  Then went to the Anoka Halloween Parade, which was fun, when I could actually see what was going on, through all the people that thought it was a good idea to stand in front of EVERYONE!  My mom went up to the front & asked if people could sit down, so that all the people behind them could see... The quote of the day came from a lady that was standing in the very front, holding her son... "Uh... No.  I can't sit in this outfit."  REALLY?!  You're at a parade!!  It's not a fashion show, sit your ass down!  Anyway.... Other then that, I made a few bracelets & read my book.  Pretty low key weekend!  = )

What did you ladies do?

Re: Monday Check in!! And... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! = )

• Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: We got our chinese take out boxes and our liittle bookmark photo slips (for the photobooth pictures for each guest) in the mail this weekend! I also decided to put together our cocktail napkins like I stated in a previous post!

NWR: Had a really great time dressing up for halloween Saturday night with my FI and one of my best friends. We dressed up as loofahs and it was so much fun putting them together! Here is a pic of my girlfriend and I. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: We started our registries, which I am loving!! I'm excited my showers fall right after the new year, because my family is buying off the registries for Christmas; so fun :) I also got my aisle runner in the mail this weekend!

NWR: I went to FI's parents with all his siblings this weekend and his nephew, so we had a lot of fun hanging out and carving pumpkins. His parents also told us that we may be going somewhere in the Caribbean in March for our Christmas presents!! Woo Hoo :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: Nothing really...aside from the essential contracts to be sent in I don't have much time to work on the fun stuff until after this semester is over.  It is just too crazy.

NWR: Mostly study and paper writing.  I also tried a recipe from pinterest yesterday for dinner.  Chicken pesto stuffed shells, really really yummy!  It'll take a little bit of modification, but I'll definitely make it again!  And speaking of pinterest, Colstj1 I think I saw your picture in your costumes pinned there.  I love it, great idea!  No big Halloween plans yet, but we'll see if something comes up.

268 Invited image 92 Attending image 21 Declined image Still Waiting 155 image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

http://megananderic.weebly.com/index.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: I got ALMOST all of my shower thank yous done. Just 2 left that I will finish tonight and send them out tomorrow. Also got a huge chunk of my brooch bouquet done, so now we just need to wrap the ribbons on the stem and it will be done! Plus, postage for the wedding invitations, and they will be sent out on Wednesday!!

NWR: Nothing crazy, just hanging out.
  • Options
    jennipea382jennipea382 member
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    WR: Well, as most of you have seen already, I booked our reception at the PEC! I'm finally getting something done!

NWR: Nothing too terribly exciting going on. My best friend was in town this weekend so we did some Halloween stuff. On Friday we went to Molitor's Haunted Acres and minus the long wait it was pretty cool! Saturday we went downtown (I decided on being a nerd, pretty easy costume and also not whoreish like 90% of the girls downtown). I was already tired but I was getting REALLY annoyed with people.. am I getting too old for this?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: hm, went in to change my drivers license today- and found out I have to repay a 110$ fee to have my name changed on my passport. Seriously? I just got it last spring. I think it's ridiculous to repay for it because of a name change. ugh. I also brought my dress to the cleaners, and listed it online for sale! fingers crossed it sells soon :)

NWR: Painted a bunch of trim inside our house white. Not completely done but got a good chunk finished. I also read and relaxed a lot. I have been trying to keep it low key after the wedding so I can relax and get back into my normal routine.
  • Options
    TCbride1TCbride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kate J - where did you post your dress? A friend of mine is trying to sell hers, but wasn't sure what website to list it on.

WR: Not much. Browsed a few DJ options online. Waiting for our E-pics from our photographer! Saw a few sneak peaks & now I can't wait to see the rest!

NWR: Celebrated Halloween at a friends. FI and I dressed as Sandy & Danny from Grease!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:  Not much.  Booked a few meetings with florists in the next week.

NWR:  FI and I watched a movie together, then cleaned out the garage and shed so we could fit our grill in the shed for winter and make room in the garage for winter oil changes.  Exciting weekend...

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_monday-check-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:55ece466-e40d-4980-8e19-894ba145ae2cPost:ae23d748-71c4-484a-804d-3a00f42858db">Re: Monday Check in!! And... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! = )</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kate J - where did you post your dress? A friend of mine is trying to sell hers, but wasn't sure what website to list it on. WR: Not much. Browsed a few DJ options online. Waiting for our E-pics from our photographer! Saw a few sneak peaks & now I can't wait to see the rest! NWR: Celebrated Halloween at a friends. FI and I dressed as Sandy & Danny from Grease!
    Posted by TCbride1[/QUOTE]

I posted it on oncewed for free, and paid a 25$ fee on preownedweddingdresses site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards