Wedding Party

Bridesmaid Shoes

I am having all my bridesmiads where the same color dress, however they are all carrying a different color bouquet and I want their shoes to match their bouquet. Does anyone know where I can find shoes that are the same style but have a lot of color options? My colors are orange, pink, yellow and green (Bright colors, I am getting married next June) I want to avoid the shoe dying option if possible.

Re: Bridesmaid Shoes

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bridesmaid-shoes-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:dfd3f0c3-43b8-4373-ad38-201110293bacPost:2dc85fbb-ce88-4a4b-8f5c-b40cf729faa1">Bridesmaid Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having all my bridesmiads where the same color dress, however they are all carrying a different color bouquet and I want their shoes to match their bouquet. Does anyone know where I can find shoes that are the <strong>same style</strong> but have a lot of color options? My colors are orange, pink, yellow and green (Bright colors, I am getting married next June) I want to avoid the shoe dying option if possible.
    Posted by erdmas42[/QUOTE]
    Good luck getting your bridesmaids to be happy with that decisions lol.

I'm not sure of any shoes that just happen to come in those four colors, but I'm sure you can google around online and find some brands.
  • Where are you getting your dresses? I know davids bridal has a lot of shoes that come in the colors of their dresses. You may have to opt for white shoes and dying them bc most places I can think of won't have an entire rainbow of options for one shoe.

Are you paying for their shoes? I hope you are if you are requiring them to where a certain shoe in a certain color. Just my two cents though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bridesmaid-shoes-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:dfd3f0c3-43b8-4373-ad38-201110293bacPost:3de736fb-a96e-44b0-a561-98a51ad08dda">Re: Bridesmaid Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where are you getting your dresses? I know davids bridal has a lot of shoes that come in the colors of their dresses. You may have to opt for white shoes and dying them bc most places I can think of won't have an entire rainbow of options for one shoe. Are you paying for their shoes?<strong> I hope you are</strong> if you are requiring them to where a certain shoe in a certain color. Just my two cents though.
    Posted by SJM7538[/QUOTE]
    Me, too. I feel bad for the girl stuck with the orange shoes.
  • ballerina flats?

• If you require specific shoes or shoes in a non-neutral color, it's your responsibility - not your bridesmaids' - to pay for them.  It's also just really a bad idea and in my opinion rude to dictate specific shoes, as people's comfort when it comes to shoes varies greatly from person to person.

• Yea, I would rethink the colored shoe.  Nude is always a good color and it's so subtle that the flowers will stand out by itself.  The colored shoe with the colored bouquet may be a bit much IMO.
  • I know one good site: JenJenHouse.com. I recently bought one shoes from them.

It arrived on time as promised and seriously is amazing! I paid $35 for this dress and it looks like I paid 135 for it! So pleased with this purchase!

Also, recently they have an activity on their FB. You could go and have a look.

You could also see the reviews on their website first and then decide.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards