Flowers

Post your flower questions here and Bunches Bob a Floral Expert will give advice.

Bunches Bob here, I am a floral expert with over 45 years of experience. I have worked on celebrity events and also am a floral consulant.

I would love to help you with your floral questions...do you have questions on what flowers to use together in your bouquet, what flowers work well under certain weather conditions or do you need some tips on creating your own wedding arrangements? I can help! Ask me questions here and I will give you some free advice.

This is Bunches Bob saying... "Have Fun With Those Blooms!"

---Search Bunches Bob on Youtube for more helpful flower videos---

Bunches Bob "Have Fun With Those Blooms"

Re: Post your flower questions here and Bunches Bob a Floral Expert will give advice.

• tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Vendors are not allowed to post.  Reported.

AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • edited December 2011
    Just trying to offer advice. For the record I am not a vendor.
  • flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    sorry but you are offering a service....can't do that here , same a soliciting for business.........no advertising your sevice even it it is free.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Flower diva, I am not offering a service, just answering flower querries, like you.  The only difference is I have 45 years experience as a floral designer, and know what I am talking about.
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bob, you aren't the only florist who posts on this page.  The difference is that the others (like flower diva) let their expertise show through their answers and they don't advertise that they are florists nor do they ask people to contact them.  The problem isn't that you are answering questions, it is how you are doing it.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • edited December 2011

Why does that bother you, tldh.  Bunches Bob

• MrsParker23MrsParker23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow I dont get how someone can offer help, to anyone who may want it...and then there are people who have to spoil it. I dont think Bob is soliciting anymore than Flower Diva is.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards