Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Hostess Gifts?

What will you give as hostess gifts for people throwing you showers?

I need to get this taken care of and I don't know where to start.

Thanks!

Re: Hostess Gifts?

• Options
    marisalk46marisalk46 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Sucre' on Magazine Street and got them each a little box of their beautiful chocolates....
    http://www.shopsucre.com/
    For my other shower I got the hostesses Brighton feur de lis night lights but those were special order from my future mother in laws store. She gave me a good discount.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great gifts! This shower is being planned by some of my very best friends and I know a couple of these ladies have put a lot of time, effort, energy, thought, and money into this party. I want to show my appreciation in a personal and magnificent way. Your ideas are great.

Thank you!
  • Options
    marisalk46marisalk46 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! I hope you find something perfect!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    micah856micah856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This may sound silly, but it is very unique.  Hobby Lobby has really pretty bird houses that go on 1/2 price often!  If it fits in with the theme of your wedding, it is a super cute & less expensive gift.  It also has a punch of character..often, hostest gifts can get a little...bland.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have nine hostesses for my shower later this month (2 weeks - EEK). I would love to get them each a little something that is unique to each of them, but I just don't have that kind of time to shop. UUGH. They've done so much, and I want to make sure my appreciation comes across.

Add this to the ever growing list of things stressing me out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards