Wedding Etiquette Forum

If you could befriend someone from ANY reality tv show...

Re: If you could befriend someone from ANY reality tv show...

• the girl on teen mom with the little boy, maci i think?  she seems so down to earth and she's been through hell - she could probably use a good friend.
    Photobucket
  • Khloe Kardashian Odom - because she's loud and ridiculous and I just want to be her bff, dammit.
    panther
  • I should be able to answer this because I'm a reality TV whore, but... I can't think of anyone. 

I always like Dr. Will from Big Brother back in the day, but I bet he's a jerk to his friends.
  • That Canadian from The Bachelor...Jillian? I loved her.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Snooki.  Just kidding. Maybe.

Embarassed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't watch a lot of reality tv, so I would have to go with one of the chefs on one of the many cooking shows there are. So they could cook for me.  And teach me.
    Yeah, that's all I got.
  • No, Matts, they came in second.  The (other) brothers won.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Austin Scarlett. Just because.
  • I agree with Bethenny. I love her sarcasm and dry sense of humor!
  • Jersey Shore cast without Sammi, Angelina or Mike.

Tim Gunn.

Andy Cohen.
  • In my younger (college) days I would want to hang out with the Jersey Shore kids in a heartbeat. However, I'm usually going to bed by midnight and that's when they're going out, so I don't think I could keep up. :)
  • benji from so you think you can dance. because he's hilarious and i love him.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_could-befriend-someone-reality-tv-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:970a90b0-9639-46ab-854c-7097aabe1567Post:b59ed592-f2c4-48ef-87d8-b3a1f26e33ad">Re: If you could befriend someone from ANY reality tv show...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Khloe Kardashian Odom - because she's loud and ridiculous and I just want to be her bff, dammit.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

But that baby voice when she talks to her husband...how does that not annoy the piss out of him? But of the sisters, I like her the best.

I don't watch many reality shows, so I guess Jeff Probst. And as his friend, he better take me to the set and let me sit in on some tribal counsels.
  • I agree - Bethanny for sure.  I'm her fan on facebook and her life looks fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_could-befriend-someone-reality-tv-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:970a90b0-9639-46ab-854c-7097aabe1567Post:30a0c080-124a-4a20-bdff-2f049e8db308">Re: If you could befriend someone from ANY reality tv show...</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, Matts, they came in second.  The (other) brothers won.
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the really emotional one!  Dang, he cried and screamed a lot.
  • I'd like to befriend the old guy on Pawn Stars.  He's really funny.  I also like Santino from Project Runway. 
    White Knot Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Snooki and Jenni are my votes. I would love them.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_could-befriend-someone-reality-tv-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:970a90b0-9639-46ab-854c-7097aabe1567Post:30b4ea1b-bda3-4531-8853-071c732098ea">Re: If you could befriend someone from ANY reality tv show...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mia Michaels.
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

OH! OH!  Nigel Lithgowe.  He seems like so much fun!  Plus a British accent!
  • David Hasselhoff. Because he's David Hasselhoff.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Oh, and the trifecta of Fabio/Carla/Stefan from season 5 of Top Chef.
  • The whole Dugger clan! They seem like such sweet people. I'm sure I would just end up corrupting them...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_could-befriend-someone-reality-tv-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:970a90b0-9639-46ab-854c-7097aabe1567Post:504b59a3-9828-4132-af54-2f520312a3ee">Re: If you could befriend someone from ANY reality tv show...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The whole Dugger clan! They seem like such sweet people. I'm sure I would just end up corrupting them...
    Posted by beckster5551[/QUOTE]

I have the highest hopes for Jinger. She seems like she's the coolest.
  • I have the highest hopes for Jinger. She seems like she's the coolest.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]

She does so much for that family! But I guess all the kids do.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_could-befriend-someone-reality-tv-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:970a90b0-9639-46ab-854c-7097aabe1567Post:504b59a3-9828-4132-af54-2f520312a3ee">Re: If you could befriend someone from ANY reality tv show...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The whole Dugger clan! They seem like such sweet people. I'm sure I would just end up corrupting them...
    Posted by beckster5551[/QUOTE]

The fact that out of the entire world collection of reality tv show stars you choose the duggers... scares me.
  • I'd put the Duggar kids to work at my house. I bet they accept tater tots as a form of payment.
  • I would like for the Duggars to come over and teach me how to make soap.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_could-befriend-someone-reality-tv-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:970a90b0-9639-46ab-854c-7097aabe1567Post:5e4be8f7-695d-459d-b373-76e2a7e0996f">Re: If you could befriend someone from ANY reality tv show...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like for the Duggars to come over and teach me how to make soap.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

Who needs the Duggars?  Larissa can show you.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • I'd also like the idea of 21 people praying for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards