Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

ARTLYNN PHOTOGRAPHY FOR INCREDIBLE WEDDING PICS!

We used Artlynn Photography for our wedding October 10, 2009. Tim Seed was our photographer. Our pictures ARE BREATHTAKING! Tim has a creative eye & incredible attention to detail. He was wonderful to work with! As a scrapbooker I love to have pictures that tell the whole story & I'm constantly tying to snap pics of little details to give people the feeling of really being there & Tim has the same creative vision! He is a friendly people person & everybody was able to feel comfortable and relaxed with Tim behind the camera! Everybody I have dealt with at Artlynn has been extremely friendly & have been able to competently answer every question I have had. They're prices are great & the quality of their products & service is unmatched! Highly recommended!

Re: ARTLYNN PHOTOGRAPHY FOR INCREDIBLE WEDDING PICS!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Artlynn Photography is located at 3711 W. 95th St. Evergreen Park, IL 60805 phone# 708-425-8080 they also have a location at 18007 South Torrence Avenue Lansing, IL 60438 708-418-8282 :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vendors aren't allowed to post on here.
  • Options
    koosh ballkoosh ball member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, their website is horrible.
  • Options
    cleaclea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    shhhh....we don't want to hear it until we can see your pictures.  We are big girls and can make up our own mind about the quality of the work.Oh yeah, you did not mention the quality of the work - WHY - because you don't have your pictures yet!Friendly does not = quality photographyCome back later when you want to post your pictures link.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does any real bride really talk like that about their photographer? "He is a friendly people person & everybody was able to feel comfortable and relaxed with Tim behind the camera!"
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    edited December 2011
    that website homepage is enough to make me roll my eyes and run away!  learn a little advanced HTML people.
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    edited December 2011
    We specialize in creating the perfect blend of photojournalistic and traditional styles. --from websitei love how everyone out there with a point-and-shoot can write this and claim to be artistic and photojournalistic... cheesy use over over-saturation editing, bridal parties jumping in the air, pictures of poor album designs shown off in your portfolio, and little kids being made to hold hands is not "telling the whole story" of the day in any way at all...to OP if not a vendor (if so, reported)... would love to see pics that prove this otherwise since this website has some awful ones!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't say I was overly impressed with the photos that were on there. The wrong flash was used for a lot of those shots and other than swaying the camera one or another, of the photos posted on the site, didn't find anything out of the ordinary. My grandma would have been more creative.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photos turned out excellent, hence I wanted to let others who may be looking for a recommendation to know about my positive experience. Thank you.
  • Options
    cleaclea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tracy - then show us the link -or go home...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Artlynn Photography  in Evergreen Park, ILfor our wedding on July 30th,2011. Our pictures turned out beautiful!!  Our Photographer was wonderful to work with! He was friendly & everybody was able to feel comfortable around him.  The whole staff at Artlynn was wonderful to deal  with. There prices are great and I would highly recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards