Texas-San Antonio

The oddest thing...

Ok this is a little embarassing I am going to admit, but I need advice ladies....

I am not the type thankfully to get blemishes on my face except for the occasional around that time of the month. However, I get them occasionally in very odd places like on my back, mabe one on my bra line on my shoulders, or even one on my neck!! I know its embarassing but what can you do? Really! What can you do? I dont want any visible in my dress

Re: The oddest thing...

• edited December 2011
    a little toothpaste goes a long way. and they have bodywash for body acne.
  • edited December 2011
    if you have long hair keep it in a pony tail. the oils from you hair easily get on your skin and that means your hair conditioner and products get in your skin. also try neutrogena body wash with acne treatment. its about $4
  • edited December 2011
    Those are great preventive strategies by the other ladies. Have you considered airbrush tanning for your big day? I do it for all secial events and it literally makes my blemishes disappear. (and I have the same issues that you do) I go to Kim. I think if you google Kim's Airbrush tanning it should bring her website up. She sells packages that don't expire so you can do a trial run first if you'd like!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards